7.THE AFTERMATH-Neil's Adoption Track[3.3]

Akshara stood outside the Birla mansion paying the taxi driver who had just dropped her home.After giving Dr.Avni's letter to Neil and passing him few encouraging words she had left from their wanting to give space and some alone time to Neil.She left their car and driver there as she knew Neil wasn't in his right state of mind to drive by himself.She still didn't know what was written in that letter but she somehow had this feeling that it had the solution to most of their problems.She took a deep breathe releasing all her anxiety and moved towards the Birla mansion with a positive mind not knowing what was waiting for her inside.

 Meanwhile Manjiri who somehow came to know about Neil's absence;thought that he had left the house and panicked.When she was informed that Akshara had taken him with her, she panicked further and grew restless. Mahima who was given the duty to take of Manjiri for the day as Abhimanyu had to rush to the hospital for an emergency tried her best to calm Manjiri by reasoning that Akshara might have taken Neil to some mall or restaurant to cheer him up.But Manjiri refused to listen and asked Mahima to track down their location.With no other option left Mahima immediately phone called the driver.When Manjiri heard about the address she found it familiar and felt she had heard it before also;while Mahima was confused and asked why would Akshara take Neil to someone else's house.As soon as Manjiri heard mahima's words she realised that it wasn't someone's but Dr.Avni Rathod's address.She started sweating and fell back only to be held by Mahima who immediately made her sit on the sofa and tried to console the now crying Manjiri. This was the same time when Akshara entered the house.

As soon as Akshara saw the crying sight of Manjiri she immediately rushed to her side filling a glass of water on her way.She kneeled in front of Manjiri and worriedly asked her the reason behind her current state offering her water in the process.This was when the two ladies noticed her presence. Manjiri at first looked at Akshara's face and then at the glass of water in her hand and immediately throwed it away shattering it into pieces. Akshara was at first scared then stood up shocked ;she still tried to comfort her and reached out to hold her hand but before she could do that Manjiri stood up with a jerk and shouted 'KYUN'.

Manjiri - Kyun kiya tune aisa Akshara kyun....

While Akshara just stood perplexed but still asked-Kya kiya hai maine maa

Manjiri-Sab kuch bigadkar puch rhi ho kya kiya hai maine...mera pariwar bikhar gya,mere ghar ki shanti chli gyi sirf aur sirf tumhari ek galati ki vajah se...Mana kiya tha na maine ke Neil ko sach mat btana phir bhi tumne usse voh file di aur aaj toh tumne hadd hi krdi...

Mahima who till now was a silent spectator immediately spoke up-Abb kya krdiya iss ladki ne...[how could she leave a chance to taunt Akshara]

Manjiri, still looking at Akshara with accusing eyes said-Yeh aaj Neil ko uss Dr.Avni rathod ke ghar lekar gyi hai....sahi bola na maine Akshara...

Akshara gasped at this;how come she know where she had taken Neil...Akshara had no intention to hide the truth but this wasn't the right time...She wanted this matter to be hidden until Neil himself wanted to share it with them.

Not getting any reply from Akshara, Manjiri asked rather shouted this time-To usse Dr.Avni ke ghar lekar gyi thi... Haan ya na

Akshara just nodded at her head hung low,eyes glistening with tears but she knew she had to make herself clear said-Maa main manti hun main neil ko vahan lekar gyi par isme mera koi galat intention nhi tha....main...main iss situation se guzar chuki hun...Neil ke mann mein bohot sawal the jinka jawab milna uske liye aur apke aur uske rishte ke liye bohot zaroori tha 

Manjiri- Agar uske mann main sawal the toh voh mujhse puchta ...par iske liye tumhe usse vahan le jane ka koi haq nhi tha voh bhi mujhe bina btaye

Akshara tried her best to explain her point of view to them...her intentions ...about how much   important it was for Neil but Manjiri was in no mood to understand her..Akshara fed up at last said -Maa main bss itna chahti thi ke Neil apni asli maa ke bare main jaane,voh kahan rehti thi,kaisi dikhti thi yeh sab usse pta chle kyunki yeh uske zindagi mein aage badhne ke liye bohot zaroori tha

Manjiri grew frantic listening to all this..She held Akshara by her shoulders and shaking her a little said -Neil ki sirf ek hi maa hai aur voh hoon main..Neil mera beta hai ...Manjiri ka beta...mera beta saying all this she fell unconscious

But before Akshara or Mahima could catch her or before she could hit the ground she was held on by a strong pair of arms...Akshara looked up and saw Abhimanyu holding onto Manjiri.
As Abhi picked up Manjiri and hurriedly walked to Manjiri's room Akshara also moved to follow them..but before she could do that Mahima caught hold of her wrist and stopped her - Abhi bhi mann nhi bhara tumhara...aur kitni takleef dogi Manjiri ko jabse tum aayi ho ghar mein kuch na kuch galat hota hi rehta hai ...kabhi anniversary party..kabhi DNA reports aur abb yeh..Tum please bakshdo humein..

Akshara looked up to Abhimanyu to say something in her defence but she found him staring at her with dead eyes...The eyes which once used to look at her with love and admiration were now filled with anger,pain and...AND HATRED..no no her abhi could never hate her atleast not in this birth ...Her messed up mind might be misunderstanding the emotions in his eyes and probably playing games with her. Abhi didn't know about the entire matter but from all the commotion and from the way his mother was questioning Akshara he could easily make out that it was Akshara's mistake AGAIN.He had already warned her not to interfere in family matters didn't he...was it so difficult to understand.

As he could still feel her expectant gaze on him he this time without meeting her eyes and looking straight said-Maine tumhe pehle hi bola tha ka agar meri maa ko phirse tumhari vajah se takleef hui toh main tumhe kabhi maaf nhi krunga...Agar meri maa ko kuch bhi hua toh uski zimedar sirf aur sirf tum hogi..

Saying this he went from there with Manjiri in his arms followed by Mahima...While Akshara stood motionless still trying to process his words..As his words registered in her mind she stumbled back not noticing the glass pieces that had now pierced her feet.But this pain was nothing in front of the pain she felt in her chest at that moment.Her hands immediately went onto her now shattered heart while his words kept ringing in her ears in loop.She felt that the words were not new...She had listened to them before as well...Teri vajah se meri maa marri hai..tu ne mujhse meri maa ko cheena hai ..Agar meri maa ko kuch bhi hua toh uske zimmedar sirf aur sirf tum hogi..She immediately turned and ran out of the house as fast as she could.

She reached on the main road now still running with her bleeding feet not caring about the moving vehicles on her way...thinking that those  voices would stop chasing her..she ran till her feet could support and ultimately fell down weak on her knees crying her heart out...Maine kuch nhi kiya kisiki bhi maa ko kuch nhi kiya she said blocking her ears with her trembling hands...She missed her mother..she had no one to listen to her, to understand her,to comfort her. She realised that once again she was all alone.. how much she wished that her parents were alive....

Truth coming up in the next chapter... what punishment do you want Abhi to get.Hope you enjoyed reading.Do comment and please vote..See you soon.