Never letting go

Sky~~4 years later

I've never been this happy in my life and I don't think I would ever without my mate. We ended up getting married after I woke up from a coma, joined the packs, and complete the mating bond. That made us have our beautiful baby boy and girl. Yes twines. Their names are Matthew and Salem.

"hello my gorgeous mate" Bash whispered to me.

"Good morning" Our legs were twisted around each other and his arms wrapped around my waist. He stared kissing down my neck until he came to my mark and stared sucking on it." lets...get up...before we make another baby" I unsettle breathed out. Bash growled, " I would love to make twenty more with you."

"you're not the one that has to carry them"

"you're not the one that has to deal with an emotional mate." Bash replied. I got up and started the shower while Bash laid in our bed stunned. " honey you might want to close your mouth before you catch a fly" I said before I closed the door and stripped my clothes off. I let the warm water relax me before changing it to cold. I never really liked a warm shower, I think its a werewolf thing. I heard the door open then close, next thing I know my mate pulls the door to the shower open and jump in. "Honey you might wanna close your mouth before you catch a fly and we don't want that." It was my turn to stand there stunned.

"get out so I can have a peaceful shower" I said.

"no can do, I just love a cold shower in the morning" He said. I was about to get out when he spinnes me around,"...with my mate." That sent shiver down my spine. Lets just say we stayed in there longer than I liked.

I needed to see my babies.

------------------------------

Sorry I know its really short. Umm... I'm gonna try to wright more this summer and finish this up. vote! comment!!