My Mate?

"Mom I'm leaving" I yelled while leaving the house for school. I should introduce my self. My name is Skylar but most people call me Sky for short. I'm a werewolf, and soon to be the Alpha of my pack. My father is the Alpha of the Moonlight Stone Pack. Pretty soon I will have to meet my mate, even if I don't want to. I hate the idea of having one they make you to weak but my father says I must have my mate to become full respected alpha. Anyways I'm seventeen years old and on my way to school.

I jump in my mustang and drive off to meet my best friend Clarie. She's also my future she-beta. If she meets her mate. We have known each other since we were born.

I knocked on her front door and then just let myself in. When I turn the corner I see her older brother Kile stuffing him self with bacon. "Hey Kile where is Clarie" I said in a disgusted tone at his mouth open to speak. " She's in her room getting ready" he told me but I kind of guess she would be in there. "thank you........pig" I mumbled under my breath.

I walk up to her room and to see she wasn't in there. Then I notice her bathroom door shut. So she must be doing her hair or getting out of the shower. I look at my self in the her full length mirror. I look good for the first day back at school, to bad summer was over. I had on a red short sleeve shirt with my blue jeans shorts. I had on grey vans that looked awesome, and my hair was pulled in a pony tail with my bangs hanging out to the side.

By the time I was done looking at myself I heard the door to the bathroom open and seen that Clarie was coming out. She had on a blue short sleeve v-neck and vans with blue jeans short but her was a little shorter than mine.

We down stairs to find Kile ready to leave for once. The only reason he is not going to be my beta is because I didn't trust Kile as much as Clarie. also I talked my father into letting me have Clarie as my beta.

"y'all ready to go we don't want to be late" Kile said to us. "When do you want to go to school so bad?" I asked Kile. "because of all the new freshmen girls. I want first dibs on the hot ones"  he said. " your perv. Kile" me and Clarie said together and went out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did y'all like it? it's my first story and writing

I hope y'all did and I know it's a short begging.