Sweet sorrow

He walked right up to me leaned down into my ear and whispered "I will always be your mate and nothing will change that. I will all ways love and want to protect you my sweet love." He made my wolf pur I could barely control her. She was in complete control, she leaned right up and kissed our little mate. Holy cow it felt amazing. He pushed me up against the wall so that my legs wrapped around his waist then I realized that I was in control now. I tried to pull away but failed I just couldn't take it anymore. "Bash" I managed to say in between kisses.

"Bash....I'm sorry" he stoped and put me back down.

"no I should be sorry. I'm the one who lost control."

"no I ment I'm sorry for rejecting you. I want you and I need you....I love you Sebastian Mark Lautner! and I'm sorry....I Skylar Marie accept you Sebastian Mark Lautner as my mate."

After I was finished he kissed me and this time I didn't want to fight it. He pulled away. Oh no he's going to reject me like I did to him. Maybe he already found a new mate. maybe I was too late.

"come on. I don't want to do this here" He pulled me up the stairs to the room. As soon as the door closed our lips crashed against each other. He pushed me to the bed. I felt him start to kiss down my neck down to the spot his mark goes. "do it" I said. I wanted him to do it so bad. "are you sure"

"I wanted you in the woods after I rejected you"  Wait my plan to leave I needed to stop.

"Wait there's on thing I want to do to make up all the pain I caused."

"I'm fine this is all I need. is you"

"no I have to do this"

"if it will make you happy I will do it."

"I need you to go to the car I left my bags in there I need you to get it"

"I don't need more clothes on you. they will just very torn to bits."

"no you go to got to get it and who said it was clothes."

"I'm going but when I get back you are all mine" As soon as he was gone I got a bookbag and stuffed it with clothes, money, and some other stuff I might need. I herd him come in the door and start running up the stairs. I ran to the bathroom and locked it. I turn on the shower and threw the bookbag out the window.

"Sky I said your all mine when I go back."

"I know I'm just showering a bit first just leave the bag by the door."

"how about I join you in there" and he wiggled the door handle.

"Sky why is the door locked"

"I told you I'll be out soon" and after that I jumped from the window. When I hit the ground I herd the bathroom door bust open. I stared running, running as fast as I could.  I hid my scent so he couldn't trace my scent.

After running and hearing other wolves follow me I started to slow down. I found my self at a pond and a small clearing. I shifted to my human form and went in the pond for a dip. I started thinking, maybe I shouldn't have ran. I finally came to my senses that I love Bash now I just meat it up, but I was suppose to die tomorrow. I herd I twig snap in the woods and I quickly popped up. "who's there" there was a long silence I herd a voice and one I didn't want to hear. "Well well well I knew you would come running to me soon but I didn't think this soon my little kitten."

"I'm not yours go away"

"but you are on my territory now. come on kitten get out of the water and join me" I just stood in the water hoping that he couldn't see anything. Should I mind link Clarie and tell her to come but if I do Bash will come.

"tick tok kitten"

"fine just don't look"

"I will see you eventually my kitten"

"not now, just not yet" I said wishing he was going to wait another few days and that way I will already be dead right good plan. I got out slowly and got dressed even slower. I mind link Clarie to tell her that Jace found me in the woods and he has taken me, but she didn't respond back. I hope they will find me the Bash might kill me for living. "come on kitten"

"I'm going hold your horse's"

~~Bash~~

I hurried back up the stairs, I wanted my kitten for a while, Maybe I shouldn't call her that, she did have an ex that called her kitten. Anyways I wanted to finish what we started, I wanted to finish the mating process. Make her mine for once and for all. I opened the door and seen she wasn't in there then I seen the bathroom door shut and shower on.

"Sky I said your all mine when I go back." I said through the door I wanted to be in there.

"I know I'm just showering a bit first just leave the bag by the door."

"how about I join you in there" I wiggled the door handle and it was locked.

"Sky why is the door locked"

"I told you I'll be out soon"

I waited for a bit but I got to impatient so I kicked the door down and ruled the shower curtain, then I notice the window was open. "damit sky" I mind link Chase and told him to meet me in the woods with Clarie. "come on we have to get her back. I think she ran because she's scared"

"of what sky never gets scared" Clarie in formed me.

"of dieing tomorrow but that's why we came on this trip to keep her safe"

"try to mind link her" Chase said.

"don't you think I tried already" Clarie said kind of sounding as tickedd off as I was.

"let's just run and try to find her before you know who dose" Clarie finished.

After hours of running we never caught up with her. How I beat her in the mile run at school and she had a head start too. I wanted Skylar so bad I just got her and I didn't want to lose her again. "she's gone there's nothing we can do but signal out a warning that there is a missing person Bash" I herd Clarie say.

"no I'm not giving up, no now not ever"

"y'all aren't even mates anymore she rejected you."

"I know she did but I still cared about her."

"what do you mean you still still did...Wait did she..."

"she accepted me and then.....we...I don't know what I did wrong to make her scared or want to leave I said I'll keep her safe" I fish with a whimper. Finally we stoped and started heading back. Claire stoped she looked shocked. "Claire what's wrong it Sky alright?"

"no Jace has her, I can't respond back she's become a rogue."

"no we have to find her now"

"we need to report this " Chase said.

"I am going to rip his head of if he does anything to her." and I started running back to the cabin.

When we got back I had Clarie mind link Skylars father as soon as we got back. "he said he's on his way" Clarie said after awhile of silence, well not complete silence after I basically destroyed every thing then yes it was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hope y'all like and vote and stuff pleasesssssssss!!!!!:) ;)