the Moongodess Talk

I Stepped through the door into a huge room. It had big long curtains with what looked like golden silk around it. I seen a woman standing with her back to me; she looked like she didn't have any feet, she was just hovering.

"umm...hello...miss" I turn around and Blake is no where to be seen."come closer, I will not do any harm to you."

"umm...OK" I walked over next to her and looked out the window to see a amazing view of clouds. There was also what looked like a big meadow but I'm not sure because of the clouds. After a while she spoke.  "have a seat, would you like some tea?" After she said that I turn to see a table with chairs, the table had a tea pot on it and it look just beautiful.  I took a seat and then she did. " you haven't answered my question." Then I snapped out of my thoughts. " oh I'm sorry! I would love some tea"

"your properly wondering why I requested you here"She asked me."umm...yes...yes I was wondering why me out of all people"

"well when you die you will become the new Moongodess, but that's a long time from now."

"what about what my father said I was suppose to die on my eighteenth birthday and on my crowning day."

"oh that, that's just what the elders came up with they thought that you would die because its rare to have a female Alpha. You'll be just fine, but you do need to accept your mate. It will make you more powerful and reveal you powers."

"but i did accept him I changed my mind...Wait did you say I will have powers."

" yes I did but you need to get back to the real world before you are stuck her forever."

"well good bye then" and I hugged her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Authors Note please read. if not not my fault.

sorry its short. I'm just not feeling this book anymore so I'm just going to finish it up I'm maybe two or three chapters. ok thats it.