Your not my mate

I don't remember much but I remember that after I mind link Clarie I was hit in the back of my head. U woke up on a couch in what looks like a living room, I could tell it wasn't a pack house. I seen a man sitting on a couch next to mine, He was young and you could tell. He was maybe 15or sixteen. How could I forget today was my birthday I can't wait.....Oh yeah I'm suck with Jace in the Blood Red Stone Pack Territory.  "hey she's awake" I heard the young boy say. Then I sat up to see my surroundings and saw Jace coming down a hall way. I assume that's where his office was. " Well hello my sweet kitten. How did you sleep?" he asked. how dare him call me kitten. " don't call me kitten" I mumbled but I knew he heard it." what did you say kitten, you don't want me calling you kitten." he said and I just gritted my teeth together. "Just let me go. I'm not even your mate. Wait for her, she will come." I said.

"she already has and I rejected her so that we can be mate's."

"why would you do that? " I asked

"like I said for you and I" he said. "Sky losing you hurt so much I...I just loved you so much that..."I cut him off saying "I know you did but I found my mate and I love him"

"I don't care I will fight for you and your love if I have too, I give a week to get use to here then your mine... and I know you you don't love your mate the last thing I heard that you rejected him"

"I did at first but I couldn't hold back the love I had for him so I gave In to it...I love him and he loves me."

" I loved you first and more..........I'm leaving now. I have work to do. Josh take her to our room."

"yes sir" the supposedly guy named Josh said.

"here we are Luna" he said pointing to a big wooden door.

"thank you...Josh right"

"yes and I'll be your personal guard."

"Oh ok" I growled.

I went in to see a big king sized bed and a flat screen tv on the wall. Dang it look so pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter and haven't posted in a while hoped y'all like it so far. :)