the dream

sorry my baby cuz got a hold of my kindal ( im wrighting the story on)  and reset it. im going to start wrighting it on my computer.

Sky's--------

Darkness,black.......nothing is all but yet if there is darkness then again I cant really see anything. Wait I feel my eye lids coming lighter. When I open them Im in a white room with two doors, they both had round windows on them. "well hello nice to see that you are awake" My head shot to the right bottom corner in the room. There was a man dressed in all white. " holy freakin cow IM DEAD!!"  I yell the last part. "No no your not. The Moongodess has requested you. lets get you up and ready to meet her" mr. white said.( he was dress in all white so thats what I called him in my head.) "o..okay lets go, but whats your name?" I asked.

"well I was called Blake once when I was younger" he said.

"well Blake Im..." The Blake person cut me off. "I already know what your name is Skyler... I know everything about you."

"well thats not creepy...soo Blake why has the Moongodness requested me. She can request anybody but why me out of all people. wait is this about the prophacy?" I say the first part to myself. Im so confused one moment Im being marked by Jace next I see Bash look so broken then anger as hell. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE?? "first off it's not creepy and second I'm your guarding.'

' my guardin, well you have done a hell of a job of protecting me Blake."

"well it's kinda hard when you set yourself up"

'hey thats mean. I didnt man to do it. i never wanted a mate in the first place."

"yes you did. Everyone werewolf wants their mate. Deep down you really wanted him, you just couldn't go throght the pain of him rejecting you."

'Hey Blake can I asked you something?" I really wanted to get off that subject. I stoped in the middle of the hall and grabed Blakes arm. He turn to me." Yeah sure, but we need to keep moving."

" ok,umm...well...how are you my guardin?" He didn't say anything for a while and then spoke up.

"well its usally a family member that has passed away or sometimes a close friend." After he finished i proccessed the info.

"you can't be a close friend or I would have rembered you...so you must be family"

"We are family...I'm...I'm your brother."

"but...but how I only have one brother and thats Brandon."

" I'm your brother. I just died about when you were just two and Brandon was six and I had just turned eight." He stope walking and turned to me than contunied." We were playing in a small medow when we're attacked by rogues. I told him to run and get mom and dad. I knew i wasnt going to make it out alive but I would make sure he got to safty before they could kill him too.  When our parnets finally arived there was nothing they could do. the last thing I saw was Brandon standing next to me crying his eyes out. and thats when i woke up here."

"That explains a lot"

"explains what?"

"why Brandon hates me so much."

" He doesnt hate you. he just didn't want me to be replaced by you."

' i could never replace you" We finally reached the room where I'm guessing I was suppose to talk to the Moongodess.