Chapter 1: Prologue! (Part - 1)

(So I'm changing a little bit of Alexis' back story, not to much but she won't have her eating disorders in this story, if you don't know what I'm talking about...

... Educate yourselves, this is hands down one of the most sadist things I've seen in a while and the fact she still smiles everyday makes her one of the greatest people in the world, that's why she's the Goddess and the only women in the world I'd leave my wife for 😏🤔... anyway! On to the story! Enjoy!)

=========================

(2009)

Alexis Kaufmann is a quite 18 girl just living her life in the Columbus Ohio area, she isn't like most pretty girls, Alexis wants to have a successful life so she focuses more on her studies, she does the odd gym/gymnastics here and there but that's mainly after school now because of the cheerleading team or more so the cheer captain, Stacey.

Stacey has a rich daddy and gets everything she won't but one thing, she wants what every girl in this school wants and that's a boy but this isn't just any boy, he's Logan Kenway, the captain of the football team and every girls dream.

His brown hair, blue eyes and the stubble that has already groan nicely on his face makes him the perfect guy to most girls, even Alexis.

Tommy: Leave me alone!

Alexis is walking down her Highschool hallway after getting her things from her locker for the next class but she stopped like everyone else when she saw Tommy the school "Nerd" surrounded by the rest of the football team.

Conrad: What'a wrong, we just want to talk.

Clearly he didn't though and pushed the much scrawnier boy into the metal doors behind him creating a loud bang.

Brad: Yeah. No need to worry unless you didn't do the work we gave you...

Brad grabbed Tommy's collar scaring the boy as he fumbled with his words, just as Alexis was wondering where the teachers are or why no one is getting them, the golden boy made his way through the crowed.

Logan: Okay kids you've had your fun.

Logan's the captain and friends with these guys so they did what he told them and let Tommy go, Conrad, Brad and James backed off as Logan walked up to Tommy.

Logan: Gimme their work.

Tommy did and handed Logan the homework he did for James, Conrad and Brad, Alexis helped Logan with is homework but Logan never treated her like that and more then once he told her she didn't have to but any chance she can spend time with him she'll take.

Logan: How long this take you?

Logan asked making Tommy shrug, Logan reached into his back pocket and pulled out some money, he didn't even check how much it is and gave it to him.

Logan: For your time.

Tommy was hesitant but took it after a few seconds and smiled thanking him, Logan grinned and nodded once.

Logan: As for you...

Logan turned to his so called friend and held the sheets to them, they went to take them but Logan pulled them, back then pulled out a lighter and light them on fire.