Chapter 3: Prologue (Part - 3)

(Good things come in 3's right? This Prologue was only supposed to be one Chapter but I'm really enjoying this little build up story, so let's get into the Final Chapter of the Prologue! Enjoy!)

=========================

One week from now is the biggest night of Logan and Alexis' young lives, it's their prom night and Logan is trying to tell Alexis something but he can't seem to find the words but as they are cuddled on her bed watching a movie she could tell something is on her boyfriends mind.

Alexis: Okay, what's going on...?

She asked sitting up form their position and looking to him while pausing the movie, Logan looked to her and chuckled once.

Logan: What makes you thing somethings wrong?

Logan asked avoiding her question but she could tell, she learnt a lot about Logan in the roughly month or so they've been dating.

Alexis: Because we're watching Iron Man and you haven't once paused it to tell me one of your "Fun Facts" about him from the comic books.

Logan looked confused sitting up leaning on the back on his palms.

Logan: I thought you liked the fun facts?

Alexis nodded moving to sit on her knees.

Alexis: I do. That's why I know somethings wrong.

Logan sighed looking down while thinking, the problem does kind of involve her and their dating surely he can trust her more then anyone.

Logan: You know Prom's coming up?

Logan asked looking to her looking a little disappointed, Alexis saw this look and got worried that their not going to be going or worse, he's not going with her but what he said next made her relax.

Logan: I can't actually dance. 

Alexis sighed in relief and giggled making him look to her confused by what's going on.

Alexis: That's it?

Alexis asked still trying not to laugh, Logan nodded while smiling to her reaction, it's kind of funny her trying not to laugh because she can let out a little pig snort which he thinks is adorable.

Alexis: Come on...

Logan watched as she got up off the bed and walked to the end, Logan followed her actions and looked confused as she took his left hand in her right.

Logan: What are you doing?

Alexis put his right hand on her lower back and she rested her left hand on his right shoulder.

Alexis: I'm gonna teach you how to dance.

Logan looked down to her with a smirk while she got ready to teach him.

Logan: You know how to dance?

She tapped his chest with her left hand laughing at him making him chuckle, she then taught Logan how to waltz while Logan actually had fun, it's fun dancing...