Chapter 4: A Ghost from the Past!

(I know that no place does 13 year reunions but just go with it for plot... Cool? Cool. Enjoy!)

=========================

(Present Day)

Alexis is back in Columbus Ohio for her Highschool reunion, she wasn't going to go as she still misses Logan to this day but she ow's it to him to go and make an appearance, she doesn't have to stay but just say "Hi" to a few people.

Ryan: You ready?

Ryan Cabrera is the new husband to Alexis and she cares about him just not to the point of how much she cares for Logan.

Alexis: Nearly...

Alexis was in the course of getting ready but a knock at the door catches her attention, their both staying at her parents home while their away on holiday, Ryan stood up and walked towards the door.

Ryan: I'll get it, you continue getting ready.

Alexis smiled to him thanking him for getting the door so she can get ready, Alexis didn't take long to finish and once she did she heard Ryan call up to her.

Ryan: Baby! There's some agents here to speak to you.

Alexis sighed and walked out her room walking passed an old picture of her and Logan with him hugging her from behind, both with smiles on their faces.

Alexis: What for?

She asked walking down the steps to see two men wearing suits one of them is an older man who doesn't seem to want to be here and the other is a black guy roughly late 30's holding his ID in his hand. he then lifted it to her

Charles: I'm Charlie Jackson and this is my partner Stephan Herman we're with the FBI...

Charlie put his ID away while Ryan stood to the side, Alexis walked passed them and to Ryan as she shrugged slightly.

Alexis: Okay, so what can I do for you?

She asked having no idea why they are here right now and kind of just wants to get this day over with as it's also the 13th anniversary of the Kenway house fire.

Charlie: You might want to take a seat...

Alexis and Ryan sat down on the sofa while Charles sat on the one opposite them, Stephan however continued to stand looking around the house.

Ryan: What's going on?

Ryan asked while keeping an eye on the wondering Stephan, something about both these guys doesn't feel right.

Charles: Logan Kenway is alive...

This made Alexis' eyes wide and shake her head "No" clearly not believing it as Ryan sat by confused.

Alexis: No. Your wrong, he died in a fire 13 years ago...

Stephan pulled out his phone and put a video on and it showed someone who looked like Logan, just older and clean shaved while fighting 3 other men in suits and killing them easily, Alexis watched the video still not believing them.

Charles: Logan worked for us, he's gone rogue and those men he killed are other FBI agents with families...

Alexis was still not believe it as Ryan continued to watch the video, it was from a CCTV camera and it's better then most actions films nowadays.

Charles: I have to tell their families that their not gonna be home for Christmas this year.

Ryan looked to the agents as Stephan took his phone back stopping him from watching while Alexis clearly looked confused and upset.