Chapter 10: The Truth!

=========================

Logan woke up the next morning to his phone ringing to the side, Logan didn't even compute the fact that he's in the bed right now and naked as he answered the phone.

Logan: What?

Logan answered rubbing his face clear of the sleep, he realised that he wasn't woken up by his dreams and in a cold sweat, that was the best sleep he's had in a while.

Micheal: I got an exact location on one of the NSU Agents.

That brought all of Logan's attention to the phone as Micheal gave him the details and also warned him that he's now on the FBI's and CIA's radar.

Micheal: Just to be safe, expect the Secret Service as well.

Logan sighed standing from the bed and looking to see something he didn't want to see.

Logan: I thought you were keeping them off my back?

Logan asked while looking to see Alexis' sleeping face, Logan's dreamed of last night since he met her at the beginning of Highschool and it's happened.

Micheal: There's only so much I can do kid before they start suspecting something.

Logan could understand that and walked out the room after pulling on a pair of boxers, so he isn't walking around naked, what he doesn't know is that Alexis was awake all the time and remembered everything from last night.

Logan: So I do this, Alexis and her parents are in the clear?

Logan asked hoping for the answer he wants but he didn't get it.

Micheal: No, we'll have to erase Alexis' last few days. But she'll be perfectly fine, she just won't remember you or anything since the reunion.

Logan was kind of upset about that but if it means she's safe and happy then it's good enough for him, Logan thanked Micheal and hung up the phone then heard a voice behind him that he recognised.

Alexis: Good news?

Logan turned around to see her wearing nothing but his white button up shirt, Logan looked to his phone and could tell her about all this but what's the point, she won't remember anyway.

Logan: Yep, your a few hours to going back to your regular life.

Alexis smiled to him as she stood in front of him, Logan held her upper arms in his as he looked out the window down to the city of Mexico.

Alexis: With you?

Alexis asked the question he might have already answered but last night changes this, Logan will try and get out of this mess and life but if he can't which is the more likely, he doesn't want to get her hopes up.

Logan: That isn't what's important. The important thing is you and your parents are safe.

Alexis smiled sadly and looked don't to the floor while getting a look of his body, Logan's well built but he's covered in scars and wounds making Alexis ask him a question she's wanted to know for a while.

Alexis: Do you enjoy it? You know, your job.

Logan looked down to her and was really hoping she wouldn't ask him that because he can't give her the answer she want's, no he doesn't like killing people but he's stopped so many end of the world scenario's just from one bullet then she will ever believe.

Logan: I don't think you'll like the answer.

Alexis looked down to that, she's still trying to bring the old him back and last night she thought she made progress and they shared something that she never thought they'd share, she doesn't regret it and she'll always remember that but she isn't sure if his life style is what she can accept.