Chapter 5: Who Are You?!

=========================

So needless to say that the car ride home for Alexis and Ryan was completely silent, well Ryan tried to talk to Alexis but she's trying to get her head around the fact that the boy she fell in love with all those years ago never died, he just left her.

Alexis quickly got out the car and ran as fast as she can up to her room ignoring Ryan's calls as he followed her, Alexis pulled the ring off her finger and throw it against the wall, what she didn't know was where it landed, she cried as her eyes looked to the picture of her and Logan on the bed.

Alexis: You lied to me....

Alexis said to herself and looked at the picture, if she said she didn't think about ripping it in half she would be lying but that didn't matter because the door bell rung and she looked to see her husband leaning on the bedroom door frame.

Alexis wiped her tears and stood up walking passed him and down the stairs to the door, Ryan stayed on the stairs as she opened the door to see Logan.

Logan: Hello there...

Alexis shut the door right away not wanting to see him right now but she's seen him alive, he needs to make sure she's safe making him knock the door again, Alexis got a new idea and opened the door.

Logan: Just let me...

Logan was cut off by a slap to his face and a pretty hard slap, Logan rubbed his left cheek as he looked to her honestly surprised.

Logan: I just got my ass kicked by a 6'5, 250 pound Russian, yet you hit harder then he did.

Alexis then remembered that he just killed a man, the worst part is he took the guys life without even seeming like he cares.

Logan: Anyway...

Logan stepped passed her and into the house looking around and spotting Ryan.

Logan: Hey, Ryan. Nice to meet you...

Logan waved walking passed the stairs and into the kitchen area, Logan looked around honestly glad to see this place again.

Logan: This place hasn't changed a bit...

Logan said unbuttoning his suit and looked around, Alexis could see the gun in his back belt and inside his jacket pocket while he looked around and she with Ryan joined him in the kitchen.

Alexis: Unlike you.

Logan looked to her and the cocky arrogant attitude he seems to have built up over the last 13 Years has gone and the caring guy she fell in love with returned.

Logan: You look good Lexi.

He said with a smile, Alexis smiled back to him completely forgetting that he's a murderer right now, it's just his smile and blue eyes are honestly perfect to her.

Alexis: What happened to you?

She asked as Logan snapped back to his cocky self and walked around the house clearly trying to find something.

Logan: So where's Bob and Angie. I missed toughs guys...

Logan said looking around the living room, Alexis and Ryan followed him around as she was trying to figure out what he's looking for.

Alexis: More then me?

She asked without even realising it, she didn't mean to ask that but all the confusion of him looking around for whatever he's trying to find and the fact he's still alive is messing with her mind.