Absurd Assignment

[HUGE CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE FAIRY GALA EVENT.PROFANITY/MATURE LANGUAGE WARNING]

When Yuu,[Y/N],and Grimm were called over to the headmages office,they were all so thankful and annoyed at the same time.

It was boiling hot at the ramshackle dorm.And when they got into the headmages office,they were hit by a gust of cold air.Unlike the ramshackle building,the office temperature was of a freezing winter night.

"I see another absurd assignment coming."

With their eyes half closed and their lips in a thin line,the headmage,savanaclaw house warden,Grimm,and [Y/N] could already guess they were all but annoyed to be called over,,again.

Kalim waved at them with a bright smile on his face,as always.Leona crossed his arms over his chest and sighed.

"Its as hot as a dessert at ramshackle!The whole place is gonna be uninhabitable for those of us among the livin' if someone doesn't so something about this STAT!" 

Grimm flapped his paw infront of his face quickly multiple times,his words seem rather exaggerated but it truly was deadly hot at the place.

"Hot as a dessert is a bit of an understatement,its like we're being cooked in an oven there."

[Y/N] put an arm on their hip,as obviously annoyed expression layed on their face.

"I knew it!Yuu,[Y/N],and Grimm!You're getting in on the fairy gala too,huh?"

Kalim had both his hands firmly placed on his hips.[Y/N] turned his head to look at him with a bewildered 'No I did not sign up for this' look.

Even though though they didn't know what they were talking about and they really didn't want to do whatever 'task' Crowley was giving them now,they couldn't do much about it either.

"I couldn't ask for better backup,welcome aboard!"

The three could only smile back at him.

"All these herbivores...Im not some sheep dog,for the record."

Leona put his hand near his head,using a few of his fingers to kind of massage his forehead.His gesture didn't go unnoticed by the three.But Kalim payed no mind to it.

"You don't have to be afraid,Leona.I'll make sure to take care after you!"

Kalims words seemed like they were to,..comfort or affirm..But it certainly offended Leona in some way.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused."

Yuu looked at [Y/N],who's arms were crossed and expression looked beyond pissed.Leona glanced at them then looked away,rolling his eyes.They only rolled their eyes back at him.

The room went quiet for a minute.Before the headmage cleared his throat,making a bit loud 'ahem' sound.

"I see a fight beginning to brew up already.Alright,Yuu,[Y/N],listen up!"

He clapped his hands in order to catch their attention,which worked.Yuu who was starring at [Y/N],who was glaring at Leona.Leona who was also glaring daggers back.

"Your jobs are to keep an eye at our infiltrators and ensure they don't cause problems at the fairy gala."

"You expect ME to be able to control THESE guys?"

Yuu  and [Y/N]'s facial expression seemed similar now.Half lidded eyes,lips pressed into a thin line,a familiar annoyed glint in the eyes as well.

"Plus,I don't wanna come."

The pure sass in their voice was enough for everyone to look at them in silence.No one dared to say a word until Crowley cleared his throat.

"Alright,...[Y/N],,you can not come if you'd like.Yuu however,will have to."

Yuu seemed more than upset.They were eyeing the chair behind Crowley as if they wanted to hit him with it.They really did want to.

At this point,Yuu kind of forgot the persistent idea of wanting to go home.Now they just want and NEED a gun.

"The success of this operation is riding on you!"

Crowley ignored the very annoyed look,a small smile plastered on his face.Though it wasn't much visible because his mask was kind of blocking the middle of his mouth.

And with that,they were all dismissed and aloud to leave.

Leona went God knows where,Kalim left to go find Jamil,the three Ramshackle students took a stroll around the campus to see the difference in the temperatures.

It was when [Y/N] got distracted and looked out the forest to see a shadowy figure wandering around.

"What the fuck?"