C H A P T E R 3 🥀

Nayuri holds her pen down before noting the scroll

Nayuri holds her pen down before noting the scroll. She applies hand seals to restore it back to where she deposited other manuscripts.

Yes, she is a writer, like Jiraiya. He is her encouragement to draft. It keeps her busy, and she feels calm while doing it.

But unlike Jiraiya, who now writes erotica like Make out Series, she writes romantic drama series named Beloved in the pen name Jade, as in her eye colour. She is pretty famous among book lovers.

After, the minor interaction with Naruto in that restaurant, which eventually ended in Nayuri knocking out both Jiraiya and Naruto. How can she not? Naruto was using a weird transformation Jutsu which Naruto called Sexy Jutsu. And the eldest of the trio, Jiraiya, was enjoying it with a nosebleed. Nayuri got knocked out, seeing Sensei's son doing something odd like that. Yet all those moments made her happy. That's why she restarted writing her series, which was almost dropped.

How can she write romance when she never gets into a relationship? Well, there's so much drama that goes on in her life. But she now successfully completed three chapters of the sequel.

As she takes a hot bath in a bathhouse in the twilight, Nayuri meets Jiraiya and Naruto outside. "Huh? What are you guys doing here? Peeping in the bathrooms again?"

"No dear. We were just taking a bath after our full-day training." Jiraiya replies to Nayuri, like a child to his mom.

"Hmm. Then what did you guys train?"

Naruto's eyes brighten up at her question. "Are you a Ninja too, lady?"

Nayuri smiles at him, recalling all the moments of her childhood in Konoha. "Of course I am. Please call me Nayuri, not lady. It feels like we are strangers."

"Okay Nayuri. But can I call you big sister? Since you are older than me?" Naruto asks with stars in his eyes, pleading with her.

"Kushina Onēsan!!!"

Nayuri suddenly goes back to her past. Whenever she sees Naruto, he always returns her back to her childhood memories. And it was all the happiest of them. "You can call me Onēsan." She brings her palms to him.

Naruto looks at it flustered, without knowing what to do.

It was something she did with her best friend, Obito Uchiha, as a greeting. Now Obito lives in Naruto. "You just need to slap my palm with your palm. It's like a greeting." Nayuri grins. And so is Naruto.

"Alright."

Naruto sleeps soundly in his bed in his small apartment. He dreams of his training and moments with Jiraiya and Nayuri. Now he has more people in his life: Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi Sensei, Pervy Sage and Big Sis.

Unknown to him, in the top of the opposite building to where his apartment is, stand the two of them.

"So you're saying Orochimaaru has attacked Naruto?" Nayuri asks angrily.