C H A P T E R 6 🥀

Kakashi always thought that Nayuri has an irresistible charm on everyone she interacts with.

Nayuri's alluring charm has secured her the role of princess of the Senju clan, being one of the few descendants of Hashirama's family. 

Nayuri is a Senjutsu user and a marvellous Kunoichi of her own talents; she has connections over different lands and is close with the current Mizukage and that makes her one of the most desired and needed women of her ages.

So many people came for her intending to marry as per the Third Hokage says; Kakashi's case wasn't that different from hers.

Everyone respected Kakashi, and as days went by, the number of his fangirls increased.

And currently those two ferocious Ninjas are showing their side as two stubborn children.

"That's it KakaBaka, you can do it!!!"

"Just shut up and let me concentrate, woman!!!!"

Kakashi is undergoing the infamous Cliff Climbing practice, something he picked up from their friend Might Guy. It's a Taijutsu practical skill trying to open their Chakra gates.

Both of the former Team 7 members are the users of Taijutsu; but only Kakashi uses it. Nayuri depends on her chakra fused hands like her mom.

Kakashi has to work harder as he attains the first gate.

Both of the former Team 7 members are the users of Taijutsu; but only Kakashi uses it. Nayuri depends on her chakra fused hands like her mom. After nearly falling to his death, Kakashi activates his First Inner Gate.

The silhouette of a young boy shadows them both, making those two look up. "What's up?"

The Hatake, in an instant, recognises the boy, smirks to himself. "So you finally showed up."

The first thing Nayuri notices is his spiky bluish tinted raven hair and dark onyx irises that drill through her heart. She feels that gaze so much familiar, yet foreign.

Seeing Sasuke and Nayuri staring at each other is an amusing sight for Kakashi. It reminds him of his happy days with Minato Sensei.

"This is one of my students, Sasuke Uchiha." Then he turns to Sasuke. "This is my former teammate and close friend Nayuri Katō."

Sasuke raises his eyebrows. "Former Teammate?"

"Yeah. Like you and Sakura."

Sasuke looks at both others in a suspicious gaze. "Like me and Sakura, huh? That's an interesting way to say this considering Sakura's silly feelings for me."

Nayuri straightaway recognises the Uchiha but he never expected this type of character from him.

Even without the Sharingan she feels like Sasuke can see through her like a crystal, just like his older brother.

It's like a reunion once again, she thinks.

Even without the Sharingan she feels like Sasuke can see through her like a crystal, just like his older brother. It's like a reunion once again, she thinks.

"I am Nayuri Katō." She smiles and introduces herself, calming herself by reminding of her interactions with his mom, Mikoto Uchiha, whenever she went to the Uchiha complex in the past.

"Katō? I never heard of a clan of that name."

"Katō is a Civilian Clan, unlike the Uchiha or Uzumaki Clans. It's my father's Clan name. I am half Senju from my mother's side."

"I actually don't care. Can we start my training now, Kakashi?"

Nayuri's jaw drops hearing that; clearly shocked from the similarity between Sasuke and kid Kakashi. But also Kakashi never disrespected Minato Sensei by calling his first name.

She finds her fist gripping and inducing the chakra, making a dark green light emerging from it.

Seeing that Nayuri is in anger, Kakashi swiftly intervenes between her and the Uchiha. "Now then Nayuri, don't you have to visit Naruto? And Sasuke? don't speak rudely to her."

Nayuri obeys Kakashi, pacing to where Naruto and Jiraiya have been training.

"Why are you being nice to her? She looks weak. And why is she going to Naruto?" Sasuke asks as soon as she leaves.

Kakashi sighs at Sasuke's indifference. "Of course I will be nice to her. She is...... all I have in this world.....besides you three...... And don't get deceived by her looks, but she is more powerful than she seems; same as me. She had a relationship with Naruto's family in the past."

"Naruto's family?"

"That's for another day, buddy. Now do as I instruct."

Would it have been better if I told Sasuke about her and her relationship with his family, just like her with Naruto's?

That is the question she has been asking herself ever since Kakashi forced her to go and meet up with Naruto.

"Lady Nayuri? You are back!!" a small squeal and hug suddenly disrupts her thoughts that have been popping around her head.

"Ino? You grow big..." Nayuri can't believe what she is seeing; last time she saw Ino she was just a little girl. Now Ino, same age as Naruto, is smiling at her with familiarity.

"I sure am." Ino is carrying a simple rose flower.

"Why do you have a rose in your hand? Going to see someone?" Nayuri asks.
Ino blushes a little, remembering the boy of her dreams. "This is for my dream boy, Sasuke...... You know, Itachi's younger brother."

"Oh, I see..." hearing that Ino has a crush on Sasuke isn't that surprising for her at all.

Itachi used to bring Sasuke to Kaito's house so many times and it made Sasuke have a special place in Ino's heart. But as for Sasuke.... Someone else already filled his heart.

Nayuri always has a soft spot for Ino, whom she sees as her own persona when she was a genin. Although they may not be blood-related, but both Ino and Nayuri see each other as sisters.

Ino is Kaito's cousin from his mother Inori Yamanaka's side. Inori was Inoichi's - Ino's father's - little sister.

Nayuri remembers Kaito's small jealousy at his little cousin, who could use the Yamanaka Clans' Jutsus, which he couldn't do.

Ino sees how Nayuri's eyes starting tearing up thinking about their cousin and heart pains from that sight. "Won't you come with me? I am sure Mom and Dad will be delighted to see you." Ino tries to make Nayuri cheerful, her eyes watching the elder in hope.

Nayuri gestures at the little girl with a smile. "Yeah, why not? I have to pay my greetings to Mr and Mrs Yamanaka myself."

"