four

[ kisses ]

Y/N bit the side of her cheek, walking beside Clay out of the bedroom. Her palms grew sweaty, and it took everything in her not to open the window and throw the box out of it.

Clay noticed how tense she was and the worry adorning her features, so he stopped her quickly and hugged her, whispering. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise."

She nodded and took a deep breath, pulling away from the hug and rubbing her face, mentally preparing herself for anything that could happen.

Walking into the living room, Clay and Y/N found the four other guys sitting on the couches, just talking. A smile came to her face and Karl happened to catch her eyes, brightening and waving. Sap, George and Alex proceeded to look at her, Sap and George standing up and approaching.

Wrapping his arms around her, Sap smiled, but concern still bled through his happy expression. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Fine now, actually," Y/N said, leaning into his touch. She had always found comfort in being near him, and his hugs were her favorite. "I have something for you, George and Karl though."

"Oh really?" George asked, Sap pulling away, George wrapping an arm around her shoulders, inspecting the box. "What's the occasion?"

"I just think this is something you should have, that's all," Y/N explained, trying to be as vague as possible to not give anything away.

Leading the two boys to the table and sitting them down, Karl, upon hearing his name, trailed behind them, taking a seat beside Sap, resting his head on the younger's shoulder. Sap smiled and gently patted his cheek, George leaning back.

Setting the present in front of them, Y/N bit the inside of her cheek. Her nerves were exploding, but she remained calm, not letting anyone read her expression.

Taking the box, Sap opened the wrapper and set it off to the side, Karl deciding to use the bow they stuck to it and stuck it to his forehead. This made George laugh softly as Nick opened up the box.

"This is a lot of tissue paper. Are you pranking us?" He asked, looking up at Y/N, and then at Clay, who had not-so-secretly been recording.

"No, not a prank," Y/N said. "Now unwrap it."

Sap shrugged and took the tissue paper, pulling it apart. When the test first came into view, he was confused, before his eyes widened, looking up at her. "Y-You're pregnant?!"

The two other boys' eyes snapped wide open, looking at her. She nodded softly and did her best to prevent the tears that ultimately flooded her eyes. Sap set the test down before standing up, walking to her and hugging her in a big bear hug.

"Oh my god," he mumbled into her shoulder, getting teary eyed himself. "There's going to be a baby running around the house."

George and Karl also stood up and joined their hug. Alex, from the couch, smiled softly at the cute moment between the four of them. None of them were remotely upset, the excitement obvious between them.

"Do you have any idea who the biological father is?" George asked, voicing what the rest of the guys were thinking.

"I don't think any of us would miss this," Sap said, the other two nodding. "You're our girlfriend, and you've brought us so much happiness. So I think I can speak for all of us when I say we're sticking around."

"Don't talk for me asshat, it'll sound less sincere when I say the same thing," George pouted, causing Y/N to laugh, a wide smile coming to her face.

"I love you guys," Y/N said, smiling.

"We love you too," Karl answered, hugging her from behind. "And do you need anything? Hungry, thirsty, tired?"

"Hmm... I think I need lots of cuddles," Y/N said with a grin. Karl laughed and kissed her cheek, causing her to lean into his touch.

"Then I guess today will be a cuddle day," Karl said.

"Dibs!" Sap exclaimed, carefully but quickly picking Y/N up and putting her over his shoulder, running to the couch.

The other two whined and ran behind him, Clay and Alex laughing. Despite their family expanding, they were still just the same; young and in love.