thirteen

[balloons]

"Are you guys ready?"

Y/N looked towards the three boys holding balloons, who all nodded. The gender reveal was well planned out, and she was excited. They were live streaming the entire thing, so with Clay's face reveal, there was really no going back.

The plan was to introduce everyone, talk a little, give baby updates, and then have the three boys that didn't know pop balloons at the same time. Every balloon was filled with pink powder, so they'd know what the gender of the baby was, and at the same time.

"Clay, are you 100% sure you want to do this?" Y/N asked, making eye contact with the dirty blonde.

"Yes, Y/N, I'm 100% sure." He smiled and she smiled back, taking a deep breath.

"Alright then. Let's do this."

She pressed the start button, and the live popped up on the monitor beside her. A smile came onto her face as people started flooding in, waving.

"Hi everyone. How are you all doing today?" She asked, reading a few responses. "Today, if you didn't read the title, is a special live. We're doing a gender reveal live!"

She clapped her hands together, smiling. "So, Clay and Alex already know, so they're going to watch with me while Sap, Karl and George pop a balloon at the same time. No, I'm not having triplets, I just thought it would be cool for them to each have something."

Alex made his way over and sat beside Y/N, waving to the viewers. "Hey chat, great to be back. Did you miss me? Simps."

Smacking Alex's shoulder, she laughed, before looking at Clay. He nodded and made his way to the seat beside her, waving. "Hey chat."

They. Went. Crazy.

Suddenly, the chat was so fast they could barely catch anything, comments flooding in. Clay laughed as well as Y/N and Alex.

"I think they're excited to see you," Y/N snickered.

"Well, I would be too if my favorite faceless YouTuber just casually came on screen," Alex mused, grinning.

"Face revealllll," Karl said from off camera, causing them all to laugh.

"I guess now Karl, George and Sap are the faceless ones," Clay joked, earning a whine from Sap.

"Shut up, we're coming on screen too," Sap said.

"This isn't a porno Sap, calm down," Alex said, causing Y/N to burst into laughter, Sap letting his balloon go and coming over to him. Alex screamed like a little girl and Sap picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder, before tossing him onto the bed behind him, Alex laughing the whole time. Again, chat went crazy, typing 'SHIP' over and over again.

"You all need to calm down," George said, Sap and Alex coming back, Sap grabbing his balloon.

George and Karl walked on screen, the three of them standing behind Y/N, Clay and Alex, who were moving out of the way. A tarp had been laid on the floor to catch the powder that fell, making sure the mess wouldn't be too big. Y/N wiggled a bit, excited, Alex laughing softly and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Are you ready?" She asked the three guys.

"All ready!" Karl cheered, the other two nodding.

"Okay, on the count of three, pop them!"

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

Popping them at the same time, pink powder exploded from the balloons, landing on the tarp. Seeing the pink, the guys cheered, Sap going and hugging Y/N.

George, however, was slightly confused.

"What, what color is it?" He asked, causing Dream to wheeze.

"It's pink!" Y/N exclaimed.

"If you didn't see blue, you should have guessed it was pink!" Karl shook George's shoulders, causing George to laugh.

"Oh, that's true," he said, before grinning. "Yayyy, a girl!"

"We're having a giiiirl," Y/N sang, Sap rocking back and forth with her.

The chat was excited, talking about how good of dads they were going to be, but of course, the subject of biological father came up with several questions.

"Chat, to be honest, we don't know who the biological father is," Y/N told them honestly. "But it really doesn't matter to me. We have a baby that's going to have five amazing dads, and that's all that matters."

Clay wrapped Y/N in a hug, and eventually, the other guys joined. They were a family, and no amount of questions could change that.