Not His Girlfriend

I've rarely ever doubted my mother's taste

I've rarely ever doubted my mother's taste. Rich in all ways. At least I've mostly found it well, Daddy can complain at times.

Except this time, I will too.

I'm curious to know what she saw in Carlos Rivera to have him as my stupid blind date. Yes, his face is indeed handsome and so is the position he is at but that charm of his completely fooled my Mama? I refuse to believe.

And Daddy agreed to her suggestion--My goodness. He must be aware of his deeds. Carlos is a fine flirt but a fling with him!? Nah.

I don't have to do any searching of my parents as they're in the front yard of the house only. My Daddy being my Mama's forever cameraman is clicking her pictures in the grass at his camera while she is shyly looking away.

They're cute but I'm mad right now.

I disturb their photo session by walking near them diverting both of their attention completely on me. “You're back quite on time.” Daddy says like he was expecting me to be late.

WHY? I wasn't out with Zayn Malik.

“How did it go?” Mama asks raising her eyebrows, a grin playing at her lips. “I'm not interested in him and honestly I don't know what you saw in him.” I bluntly speak to which her eyes goes wide, “We thought you liked him, Baby.”

From which angle!? Plus WE!?

“Daddy, I cannot believe you approve him.” I turn to my father who seems confused. “He was quite a stud to you back then so I thought it wouldn't be a problem--”

“What are you saying!?” I think I've barely ever mentioned Carlos in the front of them. Where is this coming from!? “I can never be into a man with uncountable number of affairs.”

“Specially when one is going on in the front of my eyes.” I add, Daddy clenches him jaw, anger runs into his eyes, “I thought high of Zor, Damn.”

My breath takes a pause for a moment at the mention of his name. I was supposed to be on a blind date with Zor Malik!? The guy I could barley communicate with all these years!?

How is this happening!?

“Daddy, I was not talking about Zoravar.” I clarify, a hint of relief flashes at his face but then again he goes concern, “Little Queen, Who the heck are you speaking of then?”

“Carlos Rivera.”

He rolls his eyes, “I'm not too familiar with him, though I've totally heard about his way of living.” More like way of fucking. “How could there be such a miss understanding!? Zoravar showed up, Aye?”

“Of course, he did.” I answer and continue sharing all that happened a few hours ago at the restaurant. “You warned me about him and now all of a sudden he's the only one you want me talking to.” I fold my arms at the irony.