00.

- Kiklios Galaxios !
CRYSTAL COLONY PLANET EARTH, COPERNICAN SYSTEM
US AOR Boundary.
11:11pm

[ Chapter 0 ] INTRO!

[  Chapter 0 ] INTRO!

.--- ..- ... - / .-.. .. ... - . -. / - --- / -- . .-.-.-

______________________________________

<< 2ND POV >>

LOG GEN; Rotation 0011.

Lights blaring profusely, flickers of rainbow, white and black clog your perception of sight. It has been exactly two million, two hundred and thirty-seven thousand and four hundred fifty earth days since the first escapade away from Homeworld.

Deserted.

Seclusion.

Hiding.

The vast and infinite void is never-ending. But it keeps this particular gem collected. Your sorrows resist and the optimism inside you improves.

I am thriving. You said.

She wouldn't want me to fail. You frowned glancing down at your hands.

But so....so barren of company. Ever since you fled from Gem Homeworld, where you had once settled in, voyaging through the cosmos. Jumping from every star system to another star system to locate and abide in — with the vessel you were currently occupying, as long it has enough sunlight to converge for energy. I will endure. The gem thought in determination.

Pursing your black, dusk lips — should you try to stay here? The tall humanoid pondered, should a runaway gem as you stay on this forgotten diamond colony — well technically no, just not of use at this moment. But that would be too noticeable of a hiding spot, no?

But that's the thing! It's too conspicuous that the others won't even bat an eye at choosing this gross sphere of molten rock and organic life — dreadful! I know — as an option of many guesses for a gem like you to use as a secret hideout!

Genius!

Yeah, genius! Black Diamond said it means something like — you thought of something wonderful!

So that means I'm wonderful too! Hehe!

The raven monochrome biped closed her pretty dark eyes and smiled to herself. But then, you faltered. I miss her. No! You should not EVER miss her! Because if you do, you'll give up on your successful pilgrimage and fly your way back to HomeWorld.