-8-

---------🍌lens prospective🍌---------

I was pissed at Ritsu, i was. I knew his name because i heard him say it when he was with my sister. Am i coming off as weird?... Im not like this.. Im not usually pissed for a strange reason. I shook my head 'you know what you did...' I said to this poor guy before walking away from him guilty. He doesnt know what he did but in being bold for no reason... I can't be like this if i want real friends. Bold hurts....I know that. My sister was nervous more recently, im worried for her. Ive never seen her this nervous before. Did the bullying really get to her? I remind her to more then once to not like it get to her...was she really this weak? Shes always been strong... The strongest person ive ever met. Its weird knowing that she feels this way. I went to my fourth period that is lunch. Is it wrong to call lunch a period? I mean we dont learn stuff in it heh! I went to the lunch line for pizza.. I didnt see rin anywhere. I checked my phone and saw rin texted me "hey, Len. Im skipping school now. My boyfriend wants to see me" rin said in an message that she sent. Boyfriend? I didn't know she had one "ok, make sure to not get hurt" I messaged back before i got my lunch and headed to the nearest table to sit by which was the one ritsu was sitting at.

-------------------------🍊🍊--------------------------

I cant wait to see my boyfriend ror the first time, he said he lived near my school. Ive been dating him ever since 2019.. Hes very sweet. I waited for his numbass to appear near me.

-------------------------❤❤--------------------------

Munching on my food and then i saw Len, eating while looking at his phone. After 6 minutes, he started looking worried. 'I need to check if shes ok-' he said. '.... "Len, im fine. Dont worry, I know you're worrying. Don't. Im fine.. Ill be out for about an hour. Im skipping school, dumbass..." ....ok i shouldn't worry....' He then sighed. 'I hope shes ok...' He said.