-31-

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ritsu didn't want to admit that he did not know anything he signed up for because he wanted to seem smart like he always does.
Frame thought he knew
In the contract, it said;

"ᶦⁿᵗᵉʳⁿᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉᵗʳᵉᵛᶦᵉᵈ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ˢᶦᵍⁿᵉᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵃᶜᵗ⋅ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᴩᴀɪɴ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᶦᵍⁿᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷᶦⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵃᵈᵐᶦᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᶦᵈⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ"
But there will be pain either way.
Karens dad owned the business
And Karen was a victim to this scums plan.

"We started the company ever since a decade ago and working it made me realize my reason to be here today. It started making me happy. I live for the feeling of happy and what makes the feeling grow is this plan i worked up."

Karen worked for the company before the plan.
"We need money"
"But peoples health-"
"Karen, people die and live. Its a part of life"
"Dad-"
"Money"
"Thats all you want? Money? Then end this company and work for one that gives you money!!"
"Tsh. tsh. tsh. You dont quite understand do you, heavenly?"
"Dont call me by my mothers name."
"It fits you perfectly because if you dont agree with my plan, ill happily shoot you with this gun i have aimed at your head"
"Are you serious?"
"Ive never been serious before, heavenly"
"Dont call me that...."
"It doesnt help that you look just like her before she suddenly disappeared off of the face of earth by my gun"
"Are you....are you the one who killed her?"
"Our relationship was problematic and i wanted you to live a peaceful life when you were young so I did end her life"
"Im calling the police on you"
- karen grabbed her phone from her pocket but her father slapped the phone to the floor and shot it-
"Not so fast"
"Mmm....i will go with your plan"
"Good"

-------------------------❤❤-------------------------

'Where is the resting place? I'm tired' i said. Frame looked to her right. 'Its this way, Come with me' she said before walking to a wall. She then pressed a button that was on the wall. The wall opened up like a door, revealing a big room that looked like a big house inside. 'This is your resting place. Please enter in at your own pace' she told me. She looked at me and gave an warm smile.