-9-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ritsu looked at len and then looked back to his tray of food. Ritsu had; milk, an chicken salad, an orange and fruit juice on his tray and he was happy about that. He had a wig on that reached on his knees and a fancy dress on. The dress had lace and black ribbons on it. Ritsu was warm with his outfit he picked out on. It was supposed to be a cold day. Len was cold and we dont talk about His Sister. Once ritsu was done with his meal, he got and and dumped out the leftovers of what was on his paper circle-shaped tray. Len was busy rethinking his life choices. 'Im gonna fail this test thats coming up...the final for coding.....' Len mumbled as he laid his head in his arms.
Cute woke up. She was going to pick up ritsu early today since school was almost over and since she wanted ritsu with her. People always describe ritsu as the happiest out of his family because of everything he had; love and half respect. So most people would get confused that ritsu wasnt that. The thing was ritsu was also sad that his dad wasnt a support of him now. Ritsu hated the fartherless jokes because of this.
We still dont talk about Rin.
Rin is far gone from this story for now.
Forget that she ever existed in the first place.
She had her phone location setting off
So forget.
🍊"get out of my head"🍊

Ritsu knew he would leave school early and he was excitted about that and excitted to tell Cute about his crush he got and tried to confess to. He thought Cute would be like "oh my god, im so proud of you!" But in reality she would be concerned.

ritsus mom picked ritsu up 2 periods later as len got more worried,
The sick type of worried.
School then ended.
Len would usually walk home with his sister but
She was gone.
Len felt stupid
He should've gone with rin while he had the chance he thought
But that chance was now over and now he had to live with guilt until rin was safe.
Len started walking home himself
And felt like something was missing. He started texting rin like crazy;
"Rin"
"Rin hey"
"Hey"
"Where are you?.."
"Dont let me worry"
"I love you"
"Youre my favorite sister"
" :) "
"Youre making me sick"
"Fuck you"
"FUCK YOU"
"Kys"
"I love you"
"Please answer me"
"Please"
"Just for lenno"

Len felt anger, guilt, sorrow, confusion, alone.