⚜Chapter 6⚜

Her luscious lips, delicate skin, perfect curves but most importantly I like how fragile she is

Her luscious lips, delicate skin, perfect curves but most importantly I like how fragile she is. I wonder how she will survive my torture, how she will survive me?

I don't give a fuck if she dies after I use her all I care about is my need to fuck her hard and raw.

And I will fuck her in every position I like. At first, I wanted to kill her with her whole family but then I felt this unbearable desire for her body, this need to have her and maybe I will show her another glimpse of hell after a night with her.

Just the thought of her underneath me screaming, whimpering makes me damn hard.

And it feels impossible to control me now she has to agree to my demand she will become my whore with or without her consent.

But as soon as she heard my words she stopped struggling and her body became paralyzed for a moment.

More tears filled in her eyes and she looks at me with so much hate, like I care she can hate me as much as she wants.

My grip on her wrists loosened as I felt a sudden pain in my left foot. I look down to see this bitch stomped her heel on my shoe and Abruptly she pushed me with all her strength. I moved back a little as I didn't expect her to do that.

I saw red. Fucking bitch! How dare she push me ill show her hell but before I could do anything she raised her hand, tries to slap me.

But I clutch her hand and with another hand, I grab her neck and push her with all my power. Her back crashed in the wall and an agonizing whimper left her mouth.

Now with her, both hands above her head clutched by my hand and a painful grip on her neck her face turned red. 

She struggles to breathe. I love watching her in this condition. Worthless piece of shit my ego yelled at me to kill her,  to kill every person she ever loved, show her what Vikram Dhanrajgir does to the people who even think to mess with him.

But I loosen my grip just a little bit so that she can breathe but it is still painful.

"YOU. FUCKING. SLUT "

"If I want to I can fuck right here right now against this wall, on the table, everywhere in this damn office without your fucking consent" I roar at her as she shivers in fear.

I will punish her so bad that she won't be able to recognize herself. I will ruin her for other men.

"I swear I'll file a case against you. I'll tell the media about how sick of a person you are and I will destroy your reputation" her words were barely hearable but laced with pain and anger.

I clenched my jaw. This girl doesn't know how to shut up.

"And I'll -"

Before she could say anything I crushed her lips with mine. I kiss her forcefully. I bit and licked her lip and she whimpered. I could feel that she was out of breath but I didn't leave her. She tries to close her lips but I bite her bottom lips roughly she gasped in pain and I enter her mouth. I leave her neck and start exploring another more delicious part of her body. I grab her breast and pinch her nipple then squeeze it. She let out a cry of protest. I broke the kiss when she was on the verge of a blackout.

She fell on the ground as I left her while crying, as if i ripped the life out of her.

I let out a humourless chuckle as I watched her condition. She looks like a mess with bleeding lips, bruised neck and red puffy eyes. I couldn't help but feel satisfied with my work.

"Now filed a case of sexual assault against me and tell media, go Siya wherever the fuck you wanna go and tell whoever the fuck you wanna tell you only have few hours after that you will be in my bed pleasuring me"

I grab her forearm and make her stand.

"Be ready at 9 p.m. my driver will pick you up, wear something bright and sexy" I ordered her but she didn't even look at me she kept her eyes on the floor as tears kept running down her eyes.

Fuck this girl! She knows how to tempt my fury. I grab her jaws and make her look at me.

"FUCKING. ANSWER. ME" I yelled at her.

She nodded her head and I grip her jaws more tightly.

"Y-y-yes" 

"I promise you, Siya Mehra, there will be nothing left in you after I'm done with you. You will be begging for your own death " I whisper these last words dangerously in her ear and leave her.

"Get out " if she stays a Lil bit longer I won't be responsible for my actions.

And hearing my words she ran out of my office like a hurricane.

I just can't wait for tonight. She can run now but at the end of the, she is going to be underneath me.

I saw 3 emails from Mathur. I call him to ask about the matter and he informed me about this very important meeting. Shit! This girl is bad for my work but after tonight nothing about her will bother me.

_______________________________________

Hey, my lovely readers,

Here's another update. 

Thanks for reading my book but I want your support too please please please please please please give vote and your support

Love you sooooooooooooooo much💋💋💋💋