CHAPTER 3

Shin's parties are always graced with many visitors — everyone who's anyone in Korea are invited, and moreover, glad to have attended at least one. If he was not a businessman, he would surely win the elections.

All the more he had to tighten his security. Even though Shin was loved by the masses, there were a few who were overwhelmingly jealous with his wealth and popularity.

He also had to especially protect his children — not because he loved them, but because he needed someone to inherit his properties. In everything, Shin is always business-minded.

Shin would always pick the topmost floor of the building in his parties. That way, he could establish security in every floor below. He would also hire guards disguised as guests to avoid any suspicion.

And at the main door of his party, each guest had to be taken a blood test, an eye and taste sensor, as well as a background check done by his team. It was THAT tight.

But, Jungkook's assassins always loved the challenge.

"Look at Soobin!" The group turned to look at their male leader who was fixing his tie while entering the room.

It would be an understatement to say he looked handsome — he was ethereal, one who would have the innate ability to command the angels. For an assassin, he looked quite the contrary of it.

"I don't have money to treat all of you food," Soobin frowned. "Get money from appa or something."

"I think Shin Yuna will look at Soobin hyung more than me," Kai pouted while Ryujin was fixing his tie. He moved so much that the girl had to glare at him. "Okay, noona. I'm sorry!"

Amidst all of this, a certain lady was seen looking away due to her blushing face. Lia would not dare look at Soobin in the eye — especially now that her heart was beating so fast.

When she turned her head, her brows furrowed when Yeonjun was smirking at her.

"What?" Lia asked, making the latter chuckle.

"He looks pretty, right?" Yeonjun grinned as the girl rolled her eyes. "For someone who's hiding her feelings, you're so obvious."

"Wait," she said. "When did you notice?"

"Pretty much years ago," the boy shrugged. "But don't worry, I won't tell the others."

"Including Yeji?" The latter's brow arched.

"Especially her." Yeonjun drank from his cola. "She is a very anti-relationship person."

"When the both of you are the first ones who liked each other here," Lia fired back, making the fox-like boy pout.