CHAPTER 4

YUNA

"Jungil?" I could not believe my eyes!

My lips parted when Leeknow oppa bursted into laughter! I was contemplating on whether to glare at him or look at him in confusion. So, that was why he seemed nonchalant when I ranted about Jungil earlier!

"I present you your crush," oppa's demonic voice whispered on my ear. I playfully smacked his neck, making the others laugh.

Speaking of others, there were nine other people here including Soobin oppa, Lia unnie, and Jungil.

"Jungil! Can you pass the salt?" The girl who held me hostage later sounded like he was teasing Jungil now. She really scared me back then!

"Noona!" Jungil playfully glared at her, causing me to chuckle. I did not know he had such a soft side other than flirting with me earlier!

"Oh, by the way," the girl walked over to me. "Sorry for scaring your earlier. I'm Chaeryeong!"

"I'm Yuna," I smiled at her. She seemed nice and very approachable! My smile faded when I realized something.

Chaeryeong... Hostage... Jungil...

"You seduced me on purpose?!" My eyes widened while pointing to Jungil who spat the water he was drinking to Soobin.

"H-hey..." Jungil walked over to me. He was panicking. "It's just my job. My real name is Huening Kai. You can call me Kai."

My heart sort of sank because of that. Did that mean the Jungil I met earlier was different from the man I was in front of now? Damn, sounds like I have to uncrush someone.

"We're sorry for setting him up with you," a lady with cat-shaped eyes approached me. "It was the only way we could think of for getting closer to you."

"I did not regret it, though?" Jungil— I mean Kai... shrugged.

Red blush tinted my face with what he said! Up until now, he was still a flirt! Because of frustration, I stepped on his feet.

"Ow!" He whined. "Yeji noona! She hurt me."

So, Yeji was her name.

"Serves you right, son," Lia chuckled. She was playing cards with two other boys. "By the way! These are Beomgyu and Taehyun!"

"Hi!" "What's up?!"

"They're single!" She added, taking me a LOT by surprise. Why were they trying to set me up with them anyways? I just want Jungil back!

"Hey!" Yeji interfered. "Yuna is a part of our family now. NO ONE here gets to date her."