06│ Slap

"Now tell me.. Who start the fight.."

Yn ask in stright face make the both kid infront her look down... And it is clear that they don't want to answer her question...

But yn ask again a sweet calm voice..

" Tell me kids.. I am asking you.. Who start the fight.. Hmm.. "

As that jiyoon look at her and said..

"Mom.. I didn't do anything.. He is the one who start it first.. He snach the greeting card from me...that's why this fight happen"..

As yn look at the boy beside him and asked not in a harsh way..

"Suhyeok... Now tell me why did you do that.."

But as always he didn't even look at her.. As she know that, he is not like other kids here.. He is very silent in nature..

Maybe that orphan like made him like that... So yn always try to cheer him up.. But naa.. He didn't even talk properly with her..

On his behavior she sigh and said to jiyoon..

"Jiyoon... Now onwards don't behave like this to him.. Ok.. He is older than you.. So you should respect him.. Hmm.. Like good boy say sorry to hyung.."

As she said jiyoon look at suhyeok and hold his hands and said

" I am sorry hyung... "

looking at her son yn smile and pat his head and said

"Good boy.. Now go to your class.."

As that he left there... Yn look at suhyeok and smile but that bot wasn't looking at her.. So hold his both hands on her.. That make the boy look at her..

he felt something on her touch... Maybe love.. A mother's love.. He look at her confused.. But still she is smiling at him and said in calm lovely tone...

"My dear suhyeok... Don't be scared of me ok.. I won't scold you... You are a good boy as i know... So please don't be naughty like this ok.. Hmm.. For today i will forgive you ok.. So now onwards you need to be more good.. Hm??...

As the boy look at her with his cold deep eyes and nodded.. As yn felt happy... As think that he start to chage a little bit and is began comfortable with her

"hmm.. Good boy.. So if you want you call also call me mom... Ok"

she said and smile but that fade away when she saw his face with a angry look..

She didn't got any chance to react on the situation before that he jerked away her hands and shout

"You can't be...don't act like that"..

As he run away from there... Yn got real upset.. She though she can make him like other kid... And she always try to do that.. But every time she fail..

She has been seeing him since two years but she couldn't able to understand him completely...

for that he also need to do so... But he don't want that.. That is making yn feels very guilty...as i teacher she need to do that...

__^_

The evening city is looking realy beautiful until the moon took over the sun... The night sky is more beautiful than morning sky...

That is the time when most of the people taking rest from everything... Everyone prefer night more...

And here the moon successfully took over the sun.. Now the atmosphere completely change in city of seoul...