18│ Messed Up

The snow falling was getting harder and harder.. As yn was worrying about jiyoon... She knows when it is cold he would always hug her..

Won't let her go from him even for a second..

He always wants her beside him.. She is scared if it is okay or not.. Her mind was full blank thinking about that..

Now she was in the kitchen, cooking today's dinner...

"Reena.. Can.. Can i go outside.."

Yn said as Reena looked at her with a sad face and said..

"You know.. If Mr. Kim got to know about it..He would do something to both of us.."

Yn singh said in the beginning voice..

"Aahh.. What should i do..jihoon.. He.. He.. Must be crying.. I.. I should go to him.. Please.. Reena.. Just for once.. I will come quickly.."

Reena sighs as she can't do anything...

"But.. But.. I.. I.. I just don't want anything happen to you either..."

Yn again begged as she can only help her now..

"Please.. Please.. Reena.. Just.. Just help me.. You also have a child.. You can understand my pain as well as.. So please help me.."

And those words really hit her.. She know a mother's pain more than anyone.. After arguing to herself Reena finally decided to help her..

"Hmm.. Ok.. But make sure you should come here before 9 O'Clock.. Before he comes you should be here.. But if something happen i can't even do anything.. So i beg you please come fast.. Hmm..?"

Reena said with a smile as yn nodded her head with her teary smiling face..

__^__

She press the bell button.. As soon she takes her palm towards her mouth and blows some hot breath to get warm..

Even though she is wearing a warm jacket, it is not helping her to get out of the cold..

She impatiently waited for the door to open.. As soon the door open revealing eunwoon... Seeing her his eyes widen he didn't think that she would be there..

And seeing him she smiles brightly and without wasting time she hugs him deeply... As he froze at her sudden action..Her eyes got teary.. She though, she can't see him again.. But now..

She is happy to see him again.. She broke that hug and face eunwoon who have a shocked face..

"Ch.. Chan.. I.. I.. I.. I am sorry.."

That was what she wanted to say to him first..

And at that moment he came back to senses and kept a cold face..

But yn didn't saw his sudden coz she was excited to jihoon and misun.. As she asked excitingly..

"Chan.. Where.. Where.. Where is jiyoon and misun.. Huh?.. I want to see them.."

She said and get inside the apartment... As soon her eyes fell on the kids who were sitting beside the hearth while playing..

She immediately went towards them and hugged both of them with all her love.. Both kids got sudden shock..

But soon they got to know that was yn.. As both kids' eyes went watery..

Same goes to yn..

"Baby... I.. I miss you both.."

She said and separate from the hug and kiss both of them on their forehead... But again Jiyoon hugged her deeply..

"Mo.. Mom.. I.. I.. Missed you so much.."