24│ Baby Sister

She look around.. She can only see those predators eyes are all over her.. And then she tightly hold him just because she is getting sacred and nervous seeing that..

And that time he look at her face.. That is showing how scared she.. He smirk at her and move near her.. He whisper..

"What..? What is it sweetheart..? Are you scared..? Hmm..?"

She nodded.. As he chuckle at her.. She look at him and said.

"Can't we just go.. Go from here.. I.. I.. Don't want to be here.."

He laughed at her words..

"Then for whom this party is going on.. Uh..? "

And that of she look at him confused..

"My sweetheart.. This party is for us.. You know i didn't show up my wife to anyone.. Right..? So i though.. I need to let them know that You are mine..So you are the special one in this party.. Look how shining you are.. And don't worry..Just Wait a bit then no one even dare to look at you.."

He said with a smirk, that she look at him disbelief.. She really don't have any idea what is he doing to her life.. Sometimes he say she is just a slave... Then say she is just a bed partner...

And he is just using her and he is just making suffer.. And now he is saying she is his wife.. Is that mean is she going bear this all pain until her death.. She is going to live as his for rest of the life..

Or it is just a show off.. She don't know what is he up to and what is he doing to her..He pull her even more closer and walk inside the hall through the red carpet while the whole crowd is welcoming them..

And that was so fucking uncomfortable for her..She felt even breathing is hard for her.. Like someone is forcing her do everything even her breathing...

She tries so hard not to cry now..And finally they reach inside..And for no suprise.. She got extrem shock by seeing the place.. She felt it is some fantasy land or something..

He took her on the stage even though she hesitated to get on the stage.. But she have no other option when everyones eyes where on them..

Then how can do something wrong..Both of them stand middle of the stage.. His hand was still coiled on her waist.. While other hand have mic..

As he can see the whole people who were present there..He saw so many men.. Their eyes were on yn.. And what he should expect from those mafia people..

He glare the crowd who's eyes were on his property..As he spoke coldly..Just by hearing his voice it is clear that he was angry.. His furious way of talk is enough everyone to get even more scared of him...

"First of all.. Don't eye on my wife.. She isn't here for your eye pleasure or something.. I am just here for warning.. Warning you all.. I guess everyone already know the one who lay eyes on my property won't see the sunrise.. So here i am announcing.. Here Mrs. Kim.. Wife of Kim Taehyung, Kim Yn.. Give her the same respect that you give to me.. As well as scare off too.. I guess everyone got it.."

Saying that he look at yn who was already looking at him.. Her eyes really carry a lot of question.. She have no idea why is he doing this all..

___^__