Yuroki Wants to Quit

Youth!

A time for beautiful romance to blossom!

A boy or a girl confessing to one another with high hopes of the other returning their feeling!

Bleh.

Sorry, I really tried to read of the script the narrator gave me, but this whole concept of love is kinda yuck in my opinion.

Every divorce has come about due to marriage. Every breakup has come about due to a relationship.

And every heartbreak has come about due to love.

By that logic, it makes sense for someone to steer clear from love right? There isn't exactly anything wrong with my ideology is there?

But if thats the case...

"Then what the heck am I still doing here!?" 

I kicked the wall in frustration, I had just given couples therapy to some overly happy individuals.

"I'm grateful I was given a quiet workspace away from the other students... But I'm being treated like a walking dating sim walkthrough!"

When I was first appointed as the therapist of Suchiin, I expected to be helping people with issues related to their families or their academics giving them too much stress...

"So why does everyone keep asking for advice on relationships!?"

"I've never even been in a relationship myself! What could you get from me that you couldn't get from reddit!?"

Yuroki M/N! The therapist who is tired of their job!

He spends his school life helping out students with the problems and assisting the student council in his free time!

But.. The most notable part about him is-

He's against all relationships!

That's right, ever since an incident that took place when he was a kid, Yuroki has decided to never engage with anything related to relationships and instead immerse himself within his academics!

I walked back to my therapist chair and took a seat, huffing in annoyance.

"I'm not even getting paid..." I stated aloud

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said, preparing to give more love advice.

The door burst open and I was greeted by a pair of dark blue eyes I could never forget.

"Hey, M/N san!" 

"President? Did you need some love advice?"

Shirogane Miyuki, one of the few individuals I consider respectable in this institution.

"Oh? President... You were seeking love advice?" I heard a sweet but eerie voice say from behind him.

I looked behind Shirogane and noticed his crush, Shinomiya Kaguya standing there.

"No no no! I was here for M/N!" Shirogane quickly denied.

I looked at the president with a raised brow.

"What did you need me for?"

Suddenly, the president smiled enthusiastically at me.

"I need some help filing that 1st year excursion notice remember?"