Yuroki Wants Him to Suffer

"A-Ah... You want relationship advice?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Yes! I've heard everyone who came to you for couples therapy turned out well!" The boy said enthusiastically.

What the heck would I know about being in a relationship!? Those people usually just flirt with each other during the counselling sessions! Somehow it always ends with them kissing...

"I once even had to stop them from having se-, uh... the forbidden boogie woogie." I thought, slightly embarrassed.

Suddenly, a genius idea flashed my mind.

"You know... I know of someone who might just be able to give you the best advice possible!" I grinned.

"Really? I thought you would be the best person to consult..." The boy said confused.

"Just trust me! He'll be able to help you a bunch!" I smiled, finally, I was able to pass my work onto other people shamelessly! Well, it's not like being shameless has ever stopped me before.

"President! I have a fellow student who seeks your advice!" I said, putting my hand to my face in a strange pose.

"Uh... You okay M/N?" Shirogane asked worried, he probably couldn't understand how happy it made me to toss my problems onto him.

"This is Tsubasa, he wanted to ask you some questions about his love life." I said, causing the boy in question to blush.

"Y-You mean..." Shirogane looked at me in shock.

Yes... I used the L word!

"What makes you think I would be of much help?"

Tsubasa looked at the president timidly. "Well, everyone knows how popular you are with the girls so... I thought you would have some good advice, also M/N told me you were the best to talk about this stuff!"

Shirogane's face turned stiff.

"You must be thinking stuff like 'when did I get that reputation?' or 'Shinomiya would laugh at me if they know I'm still a virgin' right?" I thought confidently.

M/N says this oblivious to the fact he is also a virgin! Although I guess it's fine because he's 'proud of it'!

You see, M/N has lost his sanity dealing with lovebirds across the school, so much it has warped his perception of humanity, particularly Japanese highschoolers. Since nobody ever understands his struggles, this is a perfect time for him to make another person suffer his same burdens!

"Now president... How will you react?' I thought darkly while looking at the boy.

Wait, did I just think like Kaguya just now...?

The title has now been changed... It is now Yuroki Sama: Life is War!-

Shut up narrator! You haven't even been here for the last 2 chapters!

"You can leave it to me! I haven't been rejected a single time in my entire life!" Shirogane says semi confidently.

Ah... Because you've never had the balls to ask a girl out!

Suddenly, I heard a creek behind me, out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed a certain red ribbon belonging to a particularly stubborn rich girl.

"Come on Tsubasa! Don't be shy and ask him away!" I smiled, looking at Shirogane with a mischievous smile.

"Well, you see... There's this girl in my class called Kashiwagi..." Tsubasa timidly explains.

"And you want to confess to her and become boyfriend-girlfirend." Shirogane snaps his fingers.