Yuroki Stands Up For Her, Part 1

"Is that enough 'proof' for you?" I said, eyeing the boy darkly.

The boy froze in place, appalled that I had figured him out.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue all of a sudden? You were so confident a second ago though?" I poked his chest angrily.

"What the hell man! Why couldn't you have just let her get punished!? Everyone hates her anyway! It's justice!

"Justice? You don't have the right to utter the word."

Right now, I was pretty bored, well as bored as one could be during class.

Unfortunately, I don't have many friends other than Ishigami, and since he's not exactly 'the brightest', we don't share many of the same classes, we have about 1 or 2, but that's hardly any.

"Now, for this next topic, it's more of an ethical one, but it's still a part of the curriculum." The teacher smiled, it seemed like they were enthusiastic about it.

Maybe this class won't be too boring.

"I would like you all to get into groups of 4 and create a presentation on the following question, the interpretation is completely up to you." The teacher said, scribbling something on the whiteboard.

"What is justice?" The board read, somewhat interesting I guess.

The only issue now was...

HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET INTO A GROUP OF 4!?

I frantically looked around the room, I've given therapy to these people before, but I'm not 'close' per say.

I eventually locked eyes with a certain chestnut haired girl. If I'm not mistaken, her name was 'Miko Iino', and it seemed as though she easily found a group to join...

The girl looked at me with a cocky smirk, REALLY pissing me off. What is with her and just being so unbelievably annoying? Are you really flexing the fact that you have friends to an antisocial?

"If I ever catch you on the streets it's on sight-" I thought before being interrupted by a soft poke on my shoulder.

I turned around and was met face to face with a certain blonde maid.

"Heyo M/N! Wanna join our group?" She said with a cheery smile, oh right... This was her 'school mode'.

I looked behind her and saw 2 stereotypical b*tchy girls you'd see in any teen movie.

"Yeah sure, I don't really know anyone else in this class anyway." I responded, not really having a choice.

I sat down next to the 3 girls and pulled out a laptop.

"Hey... Ai! Why did you bring the therapist guy into our group?" One of the girl's said. She had a tanned skin tone alongside green hair with pink highlights, bizarre combo if you ask me.

"You know, it's kinda rude to talk about someone like they're not even there." I spoke, kinda annoyed at her personality.

Suddenly, Hayaska grabbed my arms and hugged them tightly.

"He's a total hottie! Plus he's pretty smart so he'll get the work done~" She cheered.

I couldn't help but f̶e̶e̶l̶ notice Hayasaka's pair of 'assets' brushing against my arms. She really is a different person when she's with other people.

"Ah that's true! He is pretty cute as well!" The other girl, with platinum blonde hair chimed in.

Quickly, I pulled my arm away from Hayasaka's clutches, who knows what would've happened if that went on.