Hayasaka Wants to Know

"God, look at them all... So damn happy!" I heard my friend say.

I looked at the group of couples eating meals together in the cafeteria. Absolutely disgusting, I mean don't you guys need to study or something?

"I can agree with you on that, Ishi." I responded.

I looked at the boy and smiled. When I first enrolled to this school, I was disgusted by most of the students here, but this one seemed different, almost like he had a different aura.

His name was Ishigami, a gloomy boy with overly long bangs.

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't found someone to date yet M/N, I'm sure plenty of the girls here would very interested in dating you." Ishigami gestured to a girl in the corner of my vision who happend to be looking at us.

"I have no interest in relationships, I'd much rather focus on my academics." I explained.

Now that I think about it, most of the people in my grade are complete idiots, except for a few I suppose.

"And besides, the people here only look at the outside, I believe a person's inside is the most important." 

Saying that out loud makes me seem like a psycho cannibal.

"Well, your personality isn't exactly bad either you know, you're one of the only guys I don't hate." Ishigami complimented.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm a sinister psychopath." I joked.

Ishigami surprisingly laughed at my joke.

"Need I remind you of how you saved Miko Iino during that presentation of hers?"

I turned my head away and sighed.

"Again, I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, trying to play dumb.

"You ruined the presentation intentionally so she wouldn't freeze up while presenting it right? Meaning you ultimately saved her from some more trauma."

"..."

Before I could give a response, the bell rung, signalling for us to head towards our next class. Ishigami stood up and started walking away.

"Have some more appreciation for yourself, you're a good guy M/N."

I stared at him as he walked away. "I could say the same for you, Ishi."

"How did we end up in this position?" I asked the blonde haired girl who was pinning me on the ground.

"..."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Maybe I should just end you right now, you clearly know too much."

"Oh yeah? Then what are you waiting for?" I smirked.

We both stared each other down, this was a situation of life or death.

What exactly led up to this situation?

I was sitting comfortable on my therapist chair, until I was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I proclaimed.

The moment those words left my mouth, a blonde haired girl around my age entered the room and held up a peace sign.

"Heyo! I'm Ai Hayasaka, pleasure to meet ya!" She winked.

I eyed them down, something about them seemed suspicious.