1

(unedited)

It's Friday, currently 8 in the morning. The Araneta family was busy preparing and packing their things since it's a family day in Alfonso's school.

"ALFONSO ARE YOU DONE PACKING YOUR THINGS?!" Irene yelled at their room. Alfonso is in his room that's why Irene needed to shout. "YES IM DONE MOMMY!" Alfonso responsed. "GO DOWNSTAIRS NA, TAWAGIN MO RIN SI LUIS!" Irene commanded.

Alfonso then grab his things and lock his room door. "Luis bilisan mo naman!" Alfonso was already frustated with his younger brother since he's still playing a video game on his phone. "Aalis na?" Luis ask as he looks at his brother whom is leaning on his door jamb. "Alangan naman papasok, syempre a-alis na tayo" Alfonso scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Mukha ba akong nagbibiro ha?!" Luis clenched his jaw and scowled. "Nagtatanong ka kasi na alam mo naman na ang sagot" Alfy defended. Luis rose up from his bed and grab his backpack. They then both exited Luis room.

On the other side, Irene was dressing Tine. "Mommy i'm hungwy" Tine pouted while holding her teddy bear. Irene who was busy dressing her; scolded her right away "Ayan kasi kanina na nag bre-breakfast hindi kumain, ngayon na a-alis na, ngayon pa hihingi ng pagkain".

"I'm sowy Mommy" Tine cutely uttered as she sat down. Irene is putting her shoes. "Greggy bilisan mo naman diyan!" Irene reprimanded her husband who was struggling with his neck tie. "bakit nagagalit ka?" Greggy ask.

"you're so bagal kasi" Irene she rolled her eyes. "wag mo naman akong damayin kung galit ka sa anak natin" greggy said still tying his neck tie. "Akin na nga yan, ang laki laki na! hindi parin marunong mag tali ng tie niya!" lumapit naman si irene kay greggy habang umaangal.

Irene and greggy are now facing each other as Irene tying his neck tie. "ganda naman ng misis ko" greggy murmured while his hands are snaking around irene's waist. "umayos ka diyan, wala ako sa mood makipag landian sayo! baka masapak kita!" She warned her husband.

"may dalaw kaba, bakit ang sungit mo ngayon?" greggy jested. "eh, kung I tikom mo yang bibig mo, ang daming tanong nakakaloka ka!" Irene rolled her eyes. "ito naman nagtatanong lang" greggy mumbled.

"mommy im hungwy, my tummy huwt(hurt) na" tine complained. "stand up na baby so that you can eat na sa baba, halika na" Irene carried her daughter and they exited their room. "im sorry, baby if you waited, mommy for so long" Irene tucked in some hair that covers tine's face to her ear.

As they went downstairs. They saw their 2 sons frowning. "mommy parang wala ata kayong balak bumaba" afly grumbled. "ay nako nagtatampo ang baby ko" Irene quipped. "tara na kasi late na tayo, oh" alfy uttered as he show his wrist watch to her mom. "Love, nandiyan na yung pagkain ni tine?" Irene ask as she carried her daughter. "yes" greggy shortly replied.

As they hop in to their car tine ask for her food immediately. "mommy whersh(where's) my yumyum?" Tine pulled her mother's polo. "here baby, oh" greggy get tine's attention as he get the food from the lunch box. "tench yow, daddy" nabubulol na sabi ni tine.

Tine is eating her food, it's basically just a fruit and some of a baby food when she then ask for her mother's milk. "mommy, milk!" tine uttered. She sat down at her mother's lap and buried her face at irene's chest. "you just finished your food, tapos milk nanaman?" Irene look at tine with disbelief look.

"yesh, mommy tintin want milk" tine sweetly said. "after you drink your milk will you behave na?" Irene ask her daughter. Tine nodded her head, still burying her face in irene's chest.

Irene then unbutton her upper botton to give access for tine to sip her milk. Tine hurriedly sip her mother's milk. "mom kailan tayo pupunta ng ilocos?" luis ask out of nowhere. "I don't know pa, anak eh, bakit bakasyon niyo naba?" Irene ask as she turned her head to Luis who is at the backseat with Alfonso.