11

Imelda decided to have a break in Ilocos. She reached out Imee, bong, and Irene to come with her.

Thankfully all of her grandchildren are in semestral break. She suggested if they could travel all together. Her grandchildren agreed all the way.

It's currently 4 in the morning. The Araneta's are all ready. They just need to wait for Imelda to fetch them.

After just a minutes, Imelda's finally arrived. They saw two vans. One for adults and one for the young ones.

Alfonso and Luis walks towards the van only for the cousins. The 8 boys are already inside.

Irene and greggy with tine walks towards the van where Imelda and the others are.

Minutes past, imee decided to open a topic. "Bong, Wala ba kayong balak sundan si Vinny? Baka babae na kasunod" she jested.

Liza shook her head. "Hay nako, Imee. Hindi ko na kayang magbuntis pa. Kung gusto mo, ikaw nalang" Liza sigh. Imee pouted.

"Buti pa si, Irene. May baby girl. Ang only princess natin" imee said in her cute voice as she reached tine's cute little fingers.

Tine giggled. "Ang tahimik naman ata natin diyan, Irene" imee noticed that Irene is too quiet in the whole ride.

"Ang ingay mo kasi, nakakarindi sa tenga" Irene rolled her eyes. Imee who is at the back of them kick Irene's seat.

Tine is standing between her parents as she faced her tita imee. "Ang ganda naman ng batang ere. Manang mana sa tita" imee played tine's little fingers.

Irene's face turn into frowned. "Mana daw. Sa ganda ng anak ko, sayo mag mamana? Abay hindi pwede yan. Kami gumawa tapos sasabihin mong sayo nagmana? Nanaginip ka ata, te" she scoffed.

Imee raised her one brow. "Kailangan talaga sabihin yun? Nagbibiro lang naman yung tao, eh! Mommy, oh ang sama" she looked at Imelda; pouting.

"Magsitigil nga kayo! Ang tatanda niyo na, may mga anak na kayo. Nagaasaran parin!" She scolded her two daughters. Irene look at Imee as she stuck out her tongue. Imee buried her face at Imelda's arm since they are sitting beside each other.

.....

Hours later, they stop over to a convenience store. Imee want to pee and the children are hungry.

While Irene, tine, and greggy are still in the van. "Mommy! Milk!" Tine grinned. Irene sigh. She rolled her polo and let tine sip her milk.

They are the only ones in the van since the other adults joined the kids. "Love, hindi mo pa ako kinikiss simula kanina" greggy pouted as he faced his mag-ina.

Irene gives him a peck on his lips. She smiled but frowned when she saw greggy's face still pouting.

"What? Why? Ano na naman?" She ranted. "Parang wala naman akong naramdaman" he uttered.

Tine is just watching her parents, still busy sucking Irene's breast. Irene give him a passionate kiss.

Tine frowned and let go of Irene's breast. She pushed her father as she glared at him.

"Why?" He ask, confused. "No, mommy ish mine!" She cupped her mother's face and kissed her lips.

Irene surpressed her laugh. Tine went back to her position earlier as she suck again Irene's breast.

Greggy snake his arm around Irene's waist. He keeps on peeking Irene's lips. Tine furrowed. She slap greggy's face when it's about to kiss again Irene's lips.

"No! Mommy ish mine!" She yelled. Irene caressed her hair. "I'm all yours baby.." she softly said.

"Inggit ka lang kasi ako yung kinikiss ng mommy.." greggy stuck out his tongue. Tine jiggled her body and was about to cry when Irene kissed her lips.