9

"ATE!!" Irene shouted as she made her way inside imee's house. She's with tine and they plan to spend their time in imee's house since Irene has nothing to do in their house.

Greggy is at his office, busy with his papers. Alfonso and Luis is at their school after- all it was weekdays.

"Ano baaa! Nagtotooth brush yung tao, eh!" Imee hissed. She frowned but when she saw her 1 and 6 months niece, her face suddenly change into a bright sun.

"Tintin ko!" She exclaimed and went to Irene as she took tine from Irene's hands. "Ako una bumati, si tine una pinansin. Pambihira naman" Irene complained but Imee just ignored her and went to her couch.

Irene rolled her eyes and sigh. She followed them and harshly dropped her bag in the couch.

She sat down beside them. "Ate, Wala ka paring jowa hanggang ngayon. Wala ka bang plano magkajowa?" Irene ask, she is opening a topic since yan ang pinunta niya sa bahay ni imee.

"Wala na, bakit ba, hindi kaba mabubuhay kung walang lalaki sa tabi mo? tsk. Kaya kung mabuhay mag isa. Besides nandiyan naman mga anak ko. Ok na sila sakin" she explained as she played tine's fingers.

Irene wince. "Nagtatanong lang naman, sungit neto" she pointed her older sister. Imee rolled her eyes.

"Palibhasa hindi mabuhay kung wala si greggy sa tabi niya" she mumbled.

Irene raised her one brow. "Palibhasa bitter" Irene whispered. Imee slap her arm. "Aray!" Irene yelped.

"Ikaw ngay tigil tigilan mo'ko!" Imee hissed. Irene chuckled playfully. "Sus, ayaw mo na ba lumigaya, ate?" Irene teased imee.

Imee glared at her. "Irene! Tumigil kana. Di na ako natutuwa sayo!" She was so annoyed right now.

"Sayang may reto pa naman ako sayo" Irene murmured. Imee immediately looked at her.

"Tingnan mo, ayaw daw pero nang sinabi kung may irereto ako, dali maka baling ng ulo" she was really teasing imee.

Imee stood up as she carried tine and without hesitation, she leaved Irene alone and went directly to her room upstairs.

Irene chortled and followed them. "Bitter talaga neto" she whispered.

.....

They were at imee's room. Tine is currently sitting down at imee's bed. Irene is at the side,laying down; supporting tine not to go at the edge of the bed since she might fall.

"Mommy, dodo" tine slap Irene's face. Irene rubbed it. "Aray naman, anak. Bakit naman nananapak" she complained.

"Ayoko nga, you slap mommy. No milk" Irene shook her head. Tine pulled her blouse pero kinukuha naman ito ni Irene sa kanya.

"Mommy, dodo. Pwease" tine sobbed. Imee who heard it went her attention to the 'mag-ina'.

"Ang ingay niyo, Tintin. Gusto mo milk nalang ni mama?" She ask as she went near them considering she's in her laptop earlier, checking some of her emails.

Tine look at her with a pity face. Her cheeks are already red, her eyes are puffy.

"Milk, mama. Dodo" she murmured. Imee hugged her. "You want my milk?" Imee jested. Irene released a loud laugh.

"Ate! Ano baaa. HAHAHA para kang tanga" Irene uttered, rubbing her stomach.

Imee raised her one brow. "Bakit ba, ayaw mong padedehin, eh, ako nalang" she surpressed her lips, preventing to laugh.

"Para kang tanga, te. Ano lalabas sayo, eh tigang ka naman" Irene quipped. Imee kick her feet. "Bakit mo ba sinasali sa usapan na tigang ako! Iiyak na talaga ako" she jiggled her body because of the annoyance Irene gives her.