7

They are in a vacation as a family. Irene, greggy, Alfonso, Luis, and tine. They decided to take a 1 week vacation at Siargao.

They are at their villa already. Alfonso and Luis are sharing in a 1 big villa. Irene, greggy, and tine is together in another villa.

"You want to swim?" Irene ask her 2 years old daughter. Tine giggled and nod. She change tine's dress into rash guard.

She also change her polo and trouser into a 1 piece swimsuit. She carried tine and they went out to there villa, heading to the beach.

Tine is swimming while Irene is just guiding her daughter. Many people are looking at them. Minutes past. napagdisisyonan ni Irene na bumalik muna sa villa nila at pagpahinga.

As they are walking. Two guys suddenly approach Irene. "Hi miss, can we have a picture with you?" The one guy ask. Irene just nod and smile.

She carried tine while the guy is beside her. Unbeknownst to her. Greggy is watching them. He is looking for the both of them, but stop when she saw Irene with two guys.

The guy snake his arm into Irene's waist that makes Irene distance herself a bit. "Kapatid mo?" The other guy ask her.

She shook her head. "My daughter" she answer politely. The two guy nod in disbelief. They couldn't believe that the lady Infront of them has already a kid.

"Only child?" The first guy ask. "No" she shortly replied. "Oh, really? Ilan pala anak mo?" The other guy ask. "I have three children and I'm married, and if you're done taking pictures with me. I need to go" she remarks and made her way towards their villa.

She rolled her eyes. She flitch when a man voice suddenly spoken beside her. "Sino yun?" Greggy ask. She glared at him. "Bwesit ka! Aatakihin ako sayo, eh!" She cursed. "Bweshit ka" tine mimicked her.

Her eyes widen. "Shh, bad words!" She scolded her daughter. Tine covered her mouth. "Opss, sowwy" she cutely apologize.

As they reached their villa. Irene immediately dropped her body to the soft mattress of their bed. "Milk, mommy!" Tine sat down on her stomach.

"Mamaya na" she said in her lazy voice. Tine shook. "Mommy, pwease, Milk" she pleaded.

"Greggy, kunin mo nga 'tong anak mo! Magtimpla ka ng gatas niya!" She half shouted. Greggy who is at the balcony, immediately turn his head to her.

He hurriedly walk towards them and carried tine. "What's wrong, baby?" He ask softly tine who's face is buried in his neck while crying.

"Mommy, milk, no!" She sob. Greggy rubbed her back. "Shhh, stop crying na" he console her.

He makes tine a milk and the bottle and was about to give it to her when tine shook her head.

"No! Mommy, milk only!" She is having her tantrums. Greggy is worried that tine may attack with her asthma.

"Love, Sige na. Hindi kaba naaawa sa anak natin. Halos hindi na makahinga, oh" he is swaying his body while is till sobbinf in his neck.

"Tsk, akin na yan. Nagiging spoiled na'to, ah!" She widen her arms to let tine hug her. "Mommy" she sobbed in Irene's chest. Irene held her chin and she let tine faced her.

"Stop crying. Ayoko yung umiiyak na Bata!" She firmly said. Tine pouted. "Milk, mommy, pwease" she begged.

Irene rolled her eyes and rolled her shirt. She let tine suck her breast. Minutes later. Tine is already asleep.

Greggy layed beside her. "Sino yun kanina?" He ask. Irene shrugged. "Diko nga alam, eh" she uttered.

"Hmm, may pahawak pa na nalalaman, ah" he jested. Irene chuckled. "Syempre sa ganda ko bang to" she scoffed. Greggy chortled.

"Kaya nga, eh. Ganda kasi ng missis ko" he confidently said. Irene smiled and give him a peek in his lips. "Wag magselos, mas masarap- este mas gwapo ka don" she quipped.

Greggy nod and kissed her. After an hour. Tine is already awake. Irene decided to go at the nearest grocery store. Tine insisted to go with Irene.

They are strolling at the hallway of the grocery store. Irene is busy looking at the list of what they needed when tine saw a bag of chips. Her favourite snack of all the time.

"Mommy" she pulled the edge of Irene's dress. "Yes?" Irene ask. Tine pointed the bag of chips. Irene shook her head.

"No, I told you it's not good for you" she uttered. Tine keeps on pulling her dressed. She just ignored tine. Tine pouted and decided to get one of those.

She went behind her mom. She just followed her mom but this time she's already eating the chips. Irene has no idea at all. All she thought is just her daughter is beside at her.

When she looked at her side she sees nothing. She immediately turn her head at the back of her. There, she saw her daughter eating the chips, her face is full already of cheese, her fingers are covered with cheese powdered.

She clenched her jaw and bit her lower lip. She keep herself calm but deep inside gusto na niyang kurotin si tine.

She carried tine and decided to pay already at the cashier what they've purchase.

As they arrived at their villa. Agad na pinalo ni Irene si tine. "Bakit ba ang tigas ng ulo mong Bata ka!" She firmly said. Greggy who is busy with his laptop, shock on what just happened.

"Irene" he uttered and went to his daughter to carry and solaced it since it's already crying out loud.

"Nanggigil na ako diyan sa anak mo! Gregorio" she pointed tine as she heaved a sigh.

"Bakit? What did she do?" He ask, curiously. "Nagbukas kanina sa grocery store ng bag of chips, Hindi pa nagpaalam. Sabi kong hindi pwede, Hala tinuloy parin!" She explained.

Greggy chuckled, he find his wife cute whenever she is mad with her daughter. "Bakit ka natatawa? Nagagalit nanga yung tao tinatawanan mo pa!"

"Cute mo" he giggled. Irene rolled her eyes. "Matagal na, bihisan mo yan, ang dugyot na tingnan niyan. Sasapakin kita pag dika pa tumigil sa pangaasar sakin. Sinasabi ko sayo!" She warned. Greggy nod and walk away to change tine's clothes.

.....

"Good night, my love. I love you" greggy sweetly said and kissed Irene's lips. Irene giggled and kissed him back. "Good night, I love you more, love" she said and layed again to their bed. Tine is just watching them while giggling.

"Good night, anak ko" Irene said and planted tine with a kiss on her cheeks. Tine chuckled. "Wood night, mommy!" She exclaimed.

"Good night, my little princess" greggy said and kissed tine's cheek. Tine giggled. "Wood night, daddy" she giggled and kissed greggy's lips.

Greggy smiled and wipe it right away. Tine frowned. She kissed again greggy's lips. Greggy wipe it again. Tine looked at her mom who is now surpressing her laugh.

Tine cupped greggy's face and once again kissed his lips. Greggy keeps his face serious but deep inside he really wants to laugh.

"What?" He ask. Tine stomp her feet. "Kiss!" She said jiggling her body. Greggy kissed her.

But he wiped it again and with that tine stated to cry. She keeps on kissing her father's lips but greggy keeps on wiping it away.

Tine buried her face in her mother's breast. She keeps on sobbing, Irene just rubbed her back.

"Daddy, don't wove me anymowe" she murmured. Irene nodded. "Shhhh, stop crying" she said laughingly. Greggy can't hide anymore his laugh and decided to released it already.

"Come to daddy, Tintin ko" he widen his arms. Tine immediately hug him and buried her face in his chest. "You don't wove Tintin anymowe" she complained. Greggy shook.

"I'm just kidding, kiss me" he pouted. Tine wipes her tears with her arms and kissed greggy's lips. She's still hiccuping.

Greggy hug her tightly and with that they drifted to sleep.

As requested 😉