5

"boys, ingatan niyo si tine, walang gasgas dapat pagbalik namin, ha" she reminded her two sons, and her 6 nephews. They will be babysitting a 2 years old tine for a day.

"Yes po, tita" borgy, sandro, vinny said is unison.

"Yes, mommy" Alfonso said.

Irene nodded. They made their way outside their house since they are getting late. They are going to have a rest day with, bong, Liza and imee with Rodrigo. They decided to have a quality time in the beach.

On the other hand. The boys are preparing what should tine be eaten. They prepared an scrambled egg, a bacon, a apple and her milk of course.

"Tintin, come here we're going to eat na" Alfonso called tine. She's playing with borgy and Matthew in their living room. She giggled as she heard her kuya is calling her name.

She smiled that showed her two bunny teeth Infront, running towards her kuya. "Yumyum?" She ask rubbing her tummy. Alfonso nod and carried her to sit on her chair.

"What do you want?" He ask. Tine pointed the scrambled egg as she giggled. Alfonso nodded. Luis is busy shaking tine's milk bottle while Sandro is busy with choosing what she would wear after they bathed her later.

Borgy, Matthew is at the living room playing tine's barbie, but instead of making the barbies talk to each other, they made it fight, that even the heads of the dolls, gets off. Simon and Vinny is watching television.

.....

After they bathed tine and already fully dressed her. They went to their living room as tine pleaded them to played with her. "Pway" she pulled Matthew's shirt.

Matthew chuckled and carried her. "Yes we'll play, Tintin" he said. Tine giggled and kissed his cheek.

As they reach the living room area. Binaba niya si tine sa sopa nila. "Tench you, wuya!" She exclaimed. Matthew kissed her cheek.

Her kuya's are sitting down in their couch when she saw a markers and a hair clips in their side table. She climbed out to their couch and went to their side table. She grab it with her two hands.

Her face is too focused while looking at the hair clips and marker in her tummy for the reason that she can't carry it with her two bare hands.

She placed it in the couch as soon as she reached it. She climbed again and went first to her kuya Sandro. "Don't wub! (Move)" she said, slightly slapping Sandro's cheek. He frowned but nod.

Tine started to draw on his face. Matthew and Simon noticed it. They surpressed their laugh while glancing on him. Tine is too busy with sketching her art in Sandro's face.

"Pwetty! Wuya, Sandwo!" She claps her hands.

After many minutes she moved to her kuya Alfonso. She clips her hair clips to his short hair. He wanted to protest but he is worried that maybe tine will cry. He has no choice but to let her younger sister.

"Pwetty wuya, Fonso!" She giggled and kissed his cheek. He let out a sigh and bitterly smile.

Inisa-isa niya lahat ng kanyang mga pinsan hanggang sa nakatulog siya dahil sa pagod.

.....

Afternoon came. Tine is already awake. They are at their pool area. The boys is having a sound trip while jamming.

Tine who can't understand what they are doing just go with with the flow. She bang her head like a rockstar while Vinny is playing a guitar.

They are form in a circle, while tine is at the center of it. They all laughed when tine made the rockstar nod.

"Wook, HAHAHA" she giggled with her own moves. "Your head may hurt, Tintin" Luis reprimanded her sister. Tintin just chuckled and now she's dancing.

The music end. An ads pop up. It's the advertisement of Leni Robredo. The song titled 'Kay Leni Tayo'

Heto na'ng ating pinuno
Handa nang magsilbi
Husay at tibay, puso at isip
Kay Leni tayo (Leni Robredo, oh)
Kay Leni tayo (Leni Robredo, oh, oh)

The advertise then ended. Tine frowned. The boys looked at her. They know that she like the song.

"You want to sing that song? Tintin" Matthew ask. Tine nod, still pouting. They chuckled and searched the whole lyrics of the song.

When the chorus part started, Tine giggled. She is mimicking the song. "Heto na.... winu...... pusho... Tibay......Kay weni tayo! Kay weni tayo!" Her cute voice makes her more adorable.

Sandro then remembered something silliness. "Tin, while you sing that song, make your hands like this, oh..." pinakita niya ang kanyang dalawang kamay na naka L sign.

Tine look at her hands. She copied her kuya Sandro sign and giggle. "thish?" She said showing her hands. "Yes, good girl" Sandro ruffled her hair.

The boys are just laughing while watching tine who is enjoying what she do. "Kay weni wayo! Ohhhhh! Kay weni tayo!" She swayed her body.

Until the evening comes. The 3 couples arrived already at Irene and greggy's house. They decided to sleep over there since they are all tired in the beach.

Hour later. They are all at the living room watching Netflix. Tine is hugging her mom while her face is buried in Irene's chest. When she remembered what her kuya Sandro told her earlier.

Earlier

"Showed them your new favourite song, okay? You sing it when we are all gather in the living room, later". he whispered. Tine nodded and giggled.

"Yesh, wuya, sing, later" she nodded.

~

"Mommy" she faced Irene. "hmmm?" Irene hummed as she look at tine. Tine climbed down to her laps and positioned herself at the center of their living room.

"Go! Tintin!" Sandro cheered. Tine giggled. "Hewo!" She waved her hands. Irene frowned. She don't have any idea what her daughter would do Infront.

"Wonight (tonight)" she paused. She's trying to remember her script that Sandro teach her earlier.

"I'm, gonna shing a shong!" She exclaimed as she announced. Greggy softly laugh. He is so proud of her little princess. Irene was just looking at her daughter while squinting her eyes.

Imee, Rodrigo, Liza and bong are just smiling while looking at tine. "Go Tintin!" Her cousins shouted.

She bowed her head, placing her one hand on her tummy. They all giggled. "How do wou, do thish?" Nabubulol niyang tanong. She is referring to her hands as she tried to figure it out how to do the L sign.

"Ow, hewe(here)" she raised her hands that gesturing a L sign.

"Weady?" She ask the oldies. They all nod.

"Mhmh" she cleared first her throat.

"Heto na.... winuno, handwa.... magshibi, hushay....wibay, pusho, iship. Kay weni tayo........ Kay weni tayoooo!" She sing it too confidently while her hands are still in L sign.

Irene jaw dropped. She immediately went in-front and carried her daughter to their couch. The oldies and the boys clap their hands. She waved her hands as she and Irene went closer to the couch.

"Where did you learn that?" Irene ask straightly. Tine pouted. "Wuya" she pointed her cousins. Irene glared at them.

"Kayo talagang mga hampas lupa! Tinuturoan niyo ng mali ang bata!" She scolded them. They just keeping their laugh because anytime Irene might throw them anything she can grab at her side.

"Pwetty! Mommy. Wight? (Right)" she ask cupping her mom's face. Irene shook. "No baby, that is a bad song, okay. Don't sing that again. It's a bad words" she said caressing tine's hair.

Tine covered her mouth. "Oops, sowwy" she roamed her eyes. Irene just hug her tightly, missing tine so much. "I wove you, mommy" tine said, kissing Irene's lip. "I love you, anak ko" she planted a kiss in tine's face, arms and tummy. Tine chuckled as Irene tickled her.

As requested 😉