3

Today, Irene and greggy have no errands to do. They decided to spend time together at their house to rest and to relax also.

It's currently 6 in the morning and Irene is still asleep while tine and greggy is already awake. Tine is hugging her father as she buried her face on his neck.

Suddenly Irene groan and turn her positioned, facing the both of them. "Mommy!" Tine exclaimed as she noticed her mom's presence. "Hmmm" irene hummed, still eyes closed.

"Milk" tine pulled Irene's nighties. Since she's wearing pajamas, tine unbuttoned it. She just let tine sip her milk but greggy covered it with his hand.

"No! It's mine" he jested. Tine turned her head to greggy; glaring at him. She was about to sucked it again when greggy covered it once more.

"I told you it's mine" he said anew. Tine jiggled her body because of the annoyance she received from her father. "No! Milk, mommy! Mine!" She yelled.

Irene opened her eyes only to see her mag-ama bickering each other. "Nilalamig na ang suso ko, tatakpan ko na'to" she uttered with her sleepy voice.

Tine immediately sucked it that her father even didn't noticed it. She giggled and put her one hand on the other breast of Irene.

"Good morning, my love" he greeted and give Irene a peek on her lips. Irene smiled kissing him too. "Good morning, too"

The way tine sucked Irene's breast causes a sound that greggy's attention turn to her. He pouted as he looked at his daughter, enjoying sucking Irene's breast.

"Ako sunod" he suddenly uttered. Irene look at him in disbelief. "Tumigil ka, umagang umaga!" She hissed.

"Bakit ba, gusto ko rin naman dumede, eh" he pouted. Irene grimacingly look at him. "Itigil mo nga yang, pag ganyan mo! Nakakadiri ka tingnan!" She rolled her eyes and patted tine's butt.

"Basta ako sunod" he remarks. Irene just ignored him and closed her eyes again.

Hours later. They decided to go downstairs since it's already late for them to have their breakfast.

Irene gives tine to greggy before she sat down on her chair. "Pakainin mo yan. Ikaw ang gumawa niyan, ikaw magpapakain niyan" she uttered; placing her plate Infront of her.

"What do you want, baby?" He sak softly his daughter who is busy looking at the foods Infront of her.

"Yumyum!" She pointed the hotdog. Greggy nodded and get a piece of hotdog and placed it to his plate.

He feed tine while Irene is eating by herself; busy tapping her phone. "Paligoan mo after" she ordered again. Greggy frowned.

"Bakit ako?" He ask. Irene's eyes squinting while looking at him. "Bakit? Sino ba gumawa niyan?" She fired back. "Tayo" he quipped.

Irene took the fork at the side of her plate and was about to throw it on him when he suddenly uttered. "Sabi ko nga, ako magpapaligo. Oo. Diba tine?" He looked at his daughter, talking at her like she understand what he's talking about.

Tine giggled, smashing the hotdog with her hands. "Wook! Wook! Yumyum!" She cutely gets her parents attention. Irene looked at her, napasapo nalang siya dahil sa mukha ng kanyang anak na puno na nang mantika at pulang na parang balat ng hotdog.

.....

They already done freshen up themselves. They are just at there bedroom. Irene is laying down in their bed, busy updating her alagas via messenger.

Greggy is hugging Irene, burying his face in Irene's neck. While tine is sitting in the other side of Irene.

She is just looking at her parents while hugging her teddy bear. Greggy who is bored, decided to teased his daughter.