been gay is an issue for me

George's pov

After a hard day of working at my uncles garage I decided not to go back to sapnaps but instead to go to town. I'd been thinking a lot lately about why when he mentioned girls I'd cringe or why when I last tried to hook up with a girl I couldn't do it. And I'm not gay if that's what your thinking.

I decided to go to a bar and have some drinks with my good friend darryl. We ended up going to bar west. Which I didnt know was a gay bar. We sat down and darryl said "right I'll go and get the drinks in." Leaving me to sit here all awkward whilst I waited for him. While I was waiting a guy walked up to me and said "so are you here for a hook up?" Great conversation starter I thought as I stayed silent. "Not much of a talker hmm?" he said. "Well, my nicknames dream but you can call me clay." he stuck out a hand for me to shake. "George." I said quietly. "are You here for a boyfriend then?" He said. "I'm not gay" I spat back at him. "I have to go." I quickly said, not knowing that I'd left my wallet on the table. I grapped darryl and told him I was leaving, he said that it was okay.

Sapnaps pov:

I know somethings wrong with george and I intend to find out. Hes just acting different, hes not himself. I hear the door go down stairs and go to check who if its him. I was right it was him. "How was work?" I question. "Fine why." He replies. "You know you could try being a little more enthusiastic about things" I say. "try smiling?" He shoots me a look then puts on a fake sarcastic smile. "There we go." I say cheekily. "So what took you so long?" "i Worked overtime." He said. "No you didnt george, I've just been up to the garage and asked Phil(the uncle)where you were. And he said you got off work ages ago." "Alright I went to a bar in town, happy?" George stomped upstairs without another word. I waited a few minutes before going to check if everything was alright.

George POV

God I'm so stupid  I thought as half way through the coversation with sapnap i remembered that i left my wallet at the bar. i knew what i had to do. I slowly picked up my raiser blade from where I usually kept it in the bathroom and walked over to my bedroom. I pealed my shirt off slowly to reveal my blood stained stomach and began to cut. Again and again and again.

I began to feel dizzy when I heard the door creak open...

______________________________________

A/n- first chapter first book and already theres a cliff hanger also i am shit at writing