bloodstained jacket

George pov

I heard the door creak open. Quickly I put my zip up jacket on which was luckily lying on my bed. "George? Are you okay?" Sapnap said. "I'm fine sapnap get out." I cried. "Not until I know that your actually okay dude." He said. I turned to face him and that's when I noticed him looking at my jacket instead of my face. "Are you hurt?" He said. I pulled the jacket so that you couldn't see the blood stain from where he was standing. And repeated "I'm fine please just go." Insted of leaving sapnap walked over to me and attempted to unzip the zipper of my jacket. I grapped his hand In an attempt to stop him. He gave me a cocky look and said "are you gonna hit me?" I let go of his hand and let him slowly unzip my jacket and my bloodstained stomach was revealed.

"Why?" He whispered. "I dont know." I said in the same tone back to him. "You must know george, just try to explain." He raised his voice a little that time. "It just helps." I cried.

Sapnaps pov

Helps how. I thought to myself "is there anything I can do." I spoke. "nothing." He cried out. He tried to get up and leave but I stood in the doorway. He tried to push me but since I was a lot taller and stronger then he was it didnt work. I hugged him to prevent him from hurting himself even more. I didnt care if he hurt me. We sank to the floor slowly.

George POV

I hate this so much. I cried out in my head. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I couldn't breath, choking on my own gut wrenching sobs. Sapnap started breathing loudly and comanded "follow my breathing, come on we can do this." I started trying to breathe like he was it hurt at first but eventually worked with only a few hiccups here and there.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head and said "please dont make me talk." "Talk." He breathed out.

Where do I even begin. I thought "me and darryl w- we went to a bar in town and I didnt know that it was a gay bar-
But he left me on my own *breath* and a guy came over to me and asked if I wanted a hook up- anyway that doesn't matter- I panicked and left but not without telling darryl first." He asked me which bar it was that we went to and I told him that it was bar west. He seemed to understand everything a little better after i said that.

Sapnap pov

Why would darryl take george to bar west when he knows hes not gay. I questioned in my head. I decided to let george go now that he had calmed down as I realised i was still clinging onto him. I wanted to know why they were at a gay bar in the first place. "Why were you there, at the gay bar I mean?" I questioned. He said he didnt know and that maybe darryl was trying to figure himself out but didnt want to be alone and then he said "or he might of thought that I was gay." This caught me off guard a little "Well are you?" I questioned. He responded by quickly with a small no. He got up and left so I decided to give him some space.

George pov

It's his fault. His fault that I'm gay. Why did I get stuck with a rapist for a dad. I thought as I walked to no place in particular. I found myself at the garage. I went inside using the key which was still in my pocket from earlier today. I decided that this was it, people had figured it out and are going to hate me for it. I never really wanted to die but as soon as I got in the car and started the engine there was not turning back. I just sat there in the car waiting to die. How pathetic. I thought.

Darryl pov

I hadn't seen george since earlier at the bar we went to. I decided to ring sapnap and find out if george had returned home. After finding out he wasnt there the next place I thought of was the garage because whenever hes not at home hes usually there.

When I arrived at the garage I saw that the place was all closed up so I was about to call sapnap and let him know that george was not found. When I saw that throught a small smashed window the place was filled with fumes. I thought fast and tried to kick the door down. Phil spotted me and yelled "oi, what do you think your doing" I yelled back at him that george was trapped in there and the place was filled with fumes. He started kicking the door down with me. We eventually got inside and managed to drag george out. Phil called an ambulance and then called sapnap who rushed as fast as he could to get here. Phil said "this doesn not look like an accident." Sapnap questioned what he ment. Phil spoke again. "I'm saying I think he ment to kill himself."