accidents happen

george pov

dream slept at mine and sapnaps house again last night and i woke up to his alarm which blurted out some lady gaga song that i thought about teasing him with later. i turned it off as dream was still sort of sleeping. i got up out of bed, put on a tank top and some jogging bottoms and went to the bathroom connected to my bedroom to get ready for the day. 

i arrived at the bathroom, walked in and cosed the door behind me. i didn't need to lock it as i knew dream wasnt awake yet. i used the toilet and washed my hands, as i was doing so i looked at the heeling cuts on my arms. i wanted to make more. i needed to. i began to search for one of the hidden blades i had put in the room. once i had found one i went back to the sink facing away from the door. i dug the blade deeply in my arm quickly and began to feel the reliving pain as i dragged it slowly across my pale skin. as i felt the relief for the second time i heard the door open "morning." dream said. startled, i jumped. "doing something you shouldn't be?" he questioned sleepily as he snaked his arms around my waist. i panicked not knowing what to do. he put his head on my sholder and looked at me properly. "George." he sounded fully awake now. i didn't answer him. i looked up to see that he had tears in his eyes, threatening to spill. "i'm going to get sapnap." he said after waiting a moment. "no, you can't. please don't i'll sort it out i swear." i pleaded but it was no use, he had already left. 

dream pov

i burst into sapnaps room and saw that he was awake lying in bed on his phone. "sapnap. i caught george in the bathroom trying to hurt himself again just now." i said breathless and scared. he suddenly sat up in bed and spoke "why did you leave him alone then!" i soon realised what i had done. i tried to go to the bathroom but sapnap stopped me and said "no. i'll go." then pushing me out of the way he ran towards georges bathroom. 

sapnap pov

i got to georges bathroom and what i walked in on i don't think i will ever unsee. george was stood there digging a razor blade into his arm, crying. i quickly ran up to him and grabbed his hands to preven him from doing anymore dammage, he struggled, then screamed in pain and sorrow. "i know, i know." i said to him as i held him in my strong grasp. "i just want it all to go away." he cried as we sat down on the floor together.

dreams pov (of what just happened) 

how could i be so dumb i thought to myself after sapnap ran out of the door. i ran after him and what i saw destroyed me. george struggling whilst in sapnaps grasp. crying. upset. sad. angry. whilst i just stood there and watched.

george pov

me and sapnap were sat on the floor as it took me a while to calm down. i decided to try and get up but sapnap prevented me from doing so as he held onto me. "sapnap." i whispered. he looked at me as i motioned to my still bleeding arm. he told me to sit on the counter so he could inspect how bad the cuts were, dream was nowhere to be seen at this point. he dropped my arm down after bandaging it and spoke. "i'm scared george, i'm scared that i'll wake up one day and you'll be-" he couldn't finish his sentence. "you don't need to be... because it's not about wanting to die.. it's more about being able to live." "i don't understand" he spoke. "and i don't ether but it wont stop." after that i walked into my bedroom and ploped onto my bed.

dream pov (play the song straight in at 101)

i decided to give george and sapnap some space after what happened. i decided to call george when i got home though to check if everything was alrightand because i had a plan. "hello?" george said. "bar west 15minutes, okay?" i said loudly as i was driving with my phone on the seat. "okay." he said and ended the call. 

i arrived at the bar and could see the brunette sitting at a table looking a little like a lost dog. i walked up behind him and spoke "so been chatted up yet?" he jumped but then relaxed once he saw it was me. "no, not yet supprisingly." 

we chatted and had a few drinks, well george did i only had one as i was driving.

george pov

"i'm going for a cig, you coming or you staying?" i said getting up from my seat. "i didn't know you smoked, i'm going to stay as i don't want my best clothes to smell of smoke." he said sounding supprised. 

i got outside and managed to light my ciggerette when i saw a familiar face. Bob. he was with a girl and they were kissing. i began to spy on them stood in a doorway of a closed shop. "is that the guy who was calling you names?" dream spoke from behind me. giving me a shock. "yeah. creep." i said not turning around to face him. i began to walk forwards towards Bob when dream grabbed my sholder and said "what are you gonna do? hit him like you hit me? because that turned out amazing didn't it?" he said sercastically. i carried on walking. then dream shouted "it's me or him!" i still walked. i followed bob to the balcony of a different pub and just watched him. i eventually decided to walk away but not before i hit the door hard on my way out of the pub. 

dream was now sat in his van on the same curb as we were stood previously. he got out of the van and walked up to me. "so, did you hit him?" he questioned. "no." i responded with sharply. "yea, well your hand says different." he said examining my bloody knuckles. "i hit a wall." i said as we both got in his van and he bagan to drive. "was that wall called bob?" i looked away and out of the window not saying anything.

eventually dream said something i didn't expect. "i didn't want you to go after him because i love you, you idiot, you and no one else and i want to spend the rest of my life with you." "stop the van." i said but he carried on. "stop the van!" i yelled, this time he actually did stop. i got out and stood infront of the van not knowing what to say with my hands on the back of my head. "too much of a man now to say it back." he stated angrily. "no- i- i just don't know what to say." i cried. "just say it back." he yelled. "just go." i said my voice breaking. he got back in the van and began to drive away. as he drove away i began to call him on my phone because I didnt really want him to leave.

i watched as he realised i was calling him. i watched him struggle to take hold of the phone. i watched as the phone fell to the bottom of the van. i watched him look away from the road...