trial

George pov

Today was the day of the trial. Sapnap wanted me to tell them exactly why I hit dream or tell them that it was because I was gay which was the truth and not because dream was gay which is what everyone thought.

i really didn't want to tell a court full of strangers that i was gay. i hated myself for it. 

But when the time came I did what was right, "I didnt hit dream because hes gay, I hit him because I am. I'm gay."

I stood in the stand and told them that I was gay. I stood there in court and told them that I hit dream because he came onto me and I was scared of what others would think because I wasnt out as gay yet. So I hit him. They then reconvened and said i was guilty but i would get comunity service. And that was that.

Sapnap pov

I'm so glad george only got comunity service, I think we all are.

Dream pov

After I was hit I chose to press charges against george. I dont know why he hit me, I only asked him on a date as a joke too. He could be homophobic or internaly homophobic.(the internalized homaphobia😫) But that begs the question, why was he in a gay bar the other night? 

George pov

After the trial I bumped in to dream and grabbed him and told him we needed to talk. He agreed and I said we should go to my place. I told sapnap not to bother waiting for me after the trial and to just go home as I was going in dreams car. sapnap questioned whether or not it was a good idea for us to even be talking to eachother but I told him I had a plan.

The drive home was silent.

We got to the house and I showed him to the living area and we both sat down on the same couch. We looked at eachother intensely, not one of us wanting to speak. I moved closer to his face to kiss him. "Should we really be doing this?" He questioned. I moved back to my original position and said "only if you want to." And he whispered "let's do it then." And we kissed a beautiful passionate kiss.(ewww soppy)  We decided to take it upstairs which I was scared for but i wanted it and so did he.

We got on my bed and began kissing again, more passionate then before as his tongue begged for entry to explore my mouth and I gladly accepted. He took his shirt off to reveal his top half all the way down to his v line and then went to take my hoodie off. I stopped dead in my tracks worried about what he would think of my discusting body. "I cant. Sorry." I said. "Oh okay, cant take your hoodie off or dont want to have sex with me?" He said with a half laugh to which I responded with "I want to have sex with you, I mean look at you your fit" I said. "Same goes for you." He smiled. "Yea, until you see the real me." I said as I sat up. He looked worried. "Whatever it is you can tell me, I wont judge." He said kindly. We were both sat up. "I- I used to cut myself." I spoke, tears threatening to spill. "You dont anymore?" He questioned. "I'm trying to stop." I smiled. He told me that it was okay and that if I still wanted to have sex with him we could and he would be careful.

I said that we could carry on and we passionately kissed again. He asked if he could take my hoodie off again and I said yes revealing my bloodstained stomach and bandaged arm. He didnt stare though he just carried on kissing me and kissing my neck. All the way down to my v line looking up and asking if he could take my trousers off also. I nodded but he said "I need words or I cant." And I responded with a brathy "do it." He took my trousers off and and boxers then his own. I grabbed loob from my bedside draw and he put some on his fingers and slowly stuck 2 inside me moving them round in a scosoring motion. I moaned quietly pleasured by his actions but remembering sapnap was still in the house somewhere i put my hand over my mouth. He then started bumping himself and asked me if i was ready, i said yes and he then slowly pushed himself into me savoring every moment. I moaned quietly but loud enough for dream to hear. He then moved in and out slowly, painfully slowly. "faster." I breathed flustered. I made small grunting sounds as he went faster. "Go- gonna cum." I said after some time. I came all over my stomach and he rode out his high until he came too.

We laid side by side for a while.