chapter 3; play with me, mommy

; smut warning & vulgar words ahead

; smut warning & vulgar words ahead. mahito has a mommy kink and is submissive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SO your name is y/n Kugisaki, and you are 25 turnings 26 this year, is that correct?" the bulky guy, whose name is Toji Fushiguro said.

All five of them were interrogating me. They'd asked for my full name, age and─

"Say, are you a virgin, y/n?"

That.

I gulped as I faced them; sheepishly smiling at them. "Haha. No."

I'm 25 what the hell am I, a saint? I'm horny almost every day so I also need someone to warm my bed.

"That's nice. We won't judge you anyway. And it's not like was virgins too you know. The name's Geto Suguru by the way. You can call me Suguru if you want, y/n."

This guy─he must be the nicest out of the rest here. And he looks so soft. And his body, I can tell he's also bulky like Toji. I mean all of them were bulky. But these two were bulkier I guess.

"Okay, Suguru. Thank you by the way." I smiled at him. He slightly turned away his face to hide his visible blush. But of course, I saw it before he gets to hide it from me. Oh my~ he's so cute.

"Damn, I didn't get to be your first," Gojo muttered and it made me blush.

"Right! But it's fine. At least we'll be her last, Gojo~ so don't worry about that," Mahito retorted as he slung an arm around my shoulder. He suddenly cupped my chin and turned my head toward him. "What's your favorite sex position, mommy?"

What the fuck he's freaking bold.

"Mahito! What the hell? You're making her uncomfortable!" Gojo ripped his arm and hand away from me as he caged me with both of his strong arms.

"What? I just want to know for reference! Is that bad, mommy?" I gulped as I tore my gaze away from him and I know there was a visible blush on my cheeks.

"It's fine... all positions are fine. But! It's not like I'd already tried all of it. So I don't know... yeah." gosh, this is so embarrassing. But still, they are my soulmates and I need to open up this kind of topic to them.

"Well, that's good. By the way, what's your job?" Choso asked me.

"Well, I graduated Law but I didn't pursue it. But I owned a restaurant right now."

"Law? Wow! But why didn't you pursue it?" Gojo asked me as he caressed my arms with his hands.

"I'm an idiot. Haha."

"Oh."

"But my restaurant is fine! It gave me enough money to live. You should visit it, I'll cook you guys anything you want."