002

October 2nd, 1984

October 2nd, 1984

••••••••

I walked, down the sidewalk with Freddy and my brother. I was wearing an yellow t-shirt, with my swimsuit under it.

It was a two piece with yellow poke a dots. "So, you didn't choose to wear shorts?" My brother asked, waking behind me, making sure none was saw my butt, because apparently 'it was hanging out'

"Daniel, I'm taking this off when I get to the beach, a lot of people are going to see my ass." I told him, rolling my eyes.

Daniel didn't seem to care, still standing behind me, Freddy was in front of us showing us the way towards the beach.

"So, who is going to be at this party?" I asked, blowing the leaf things off the flowers after making a wish, I threw it in the bush.

Freddy made a groan sound, as if he was thinking. "Some of my friends, and I dunno who else, maybe the hills." Freddy said, slowly taking his shirt off.

I nodded my head, walking towards the sand. Freddy walked towards his friends, as Daniel stood beside me. "Aren't you going with Freddy?" I asked.

Daniel looked at me nervously, "And leave you alone? No." He told me, shaking his head. He always had a problem leaving me alone.

He either feels bad, or doesn't want to leave me alone. "Daniel, I'll be fine. Go." I said sternly, taking off my shirt, while placing me and Daniels stuff down.

He sighed walking over to the crowd of boys, quickly getting along with them, as they started to play soccer.

I wiped the sand of my knees, walking towards the ocean, I haven't seen something like this in a long time. So, if felt good to be here.

While I walked into the ocean, I noticed a group of girls, they were all sitting on a towel, one was harshly eyeing my brother. She was real pretty, she had blonde hair, and her eyes, were brown. A beautiful type of brown, one you don't see very often.

I got into the ocean, feeling the waves hit me. The water was freezing cold, so I decided to sit at the edge of the ocean, just enough where it would hit my thighs when a wave would crash on the shore.

I say their for a couple minutes in silence, until I heard an unfamiliar voice beside me, feeling someone sit beside me.

"Hey there." The blonde girl said, covering the sun with her hand, blocking it from her eyes.

"Hi." I said gently, looking at her with a smile.

"You new here?" The girl asked, rubbing the ocean water on her legs, making them shine against the sun.