014

October 20th, 1984

October 20th, 1984

•••
Two weeks,
Me and Johnny have been dating. It's been a real good two weeks. Flowers, dates, protection, him acting tough, but he's really a big softy after his karate practices.

Today we were in the school gym, preparing for the Halloween dance coming up very soon. I was with Ali, I had a tank top on that showed somewhat of my stomach, my hair pulled up mid way on my head, and some blue/ish mom jeans.

I tried to wear clothes they didn't really matter to me since we were painting. I was on the ladder, Ali was on the very top of it, I was stopped midway underneath Ali's shoes.

I held on the ladder with one hand, painting a spider with the other. I already had some smudges on my face from the spider paint.

I was terrified, not of the height, or the ladder, I was terrified of the fact that Ali was right above me, and if she falls, I'm going headfirst the ground with her ass on my face, don't need that happening.

"Don't you dare fall, Ali!" I yelled from underneath her.

She laughed at my fear, she is crazy. "Don't worry Y/N, you'll just be my cushion." She giggled, she thinks this is funny? No, it's not.

Guess what? When I'm in the hospital because of her, I'm making her pay my hospital bill, I need some new bags anyways.

"You aren't going to be laughing when you pay my hospital bill." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

I felt someone grab ahold of my waist, taking me off the ladder. I screamed bloody murder, until I saw the familiar face, Johnny.

Laughing his ass off, holding me in his arms like I was child. "Asshole!" I yelled, standing up and pushing his chest.

The guys laughing in the very back ground, I flipped them off. They stopped laughing when they saw my finger flip up.

"I'm sorry princess, I wanted to see you." He told me innocently like he just didn't try to kill me, he's an idiot.

I grabbed the paint brush, sliding it on his cheek, making a little mark on his cheek. "Forgiven."
I smiled back giving him the same innocent look he gave me.

He touched the cheek the paint was on, looking at his fingers seeing the black paint that I put on his face.

"You think that was funny?" He asked, flicking the paint brush onto my white tank top, making me gasp.

I put some paint on my hand, flicking it on his neck, "Yeah, it was hilarious." I whispered, smiling.

The teacher finally stopped us standing in the middle of us. "You two stop this childish act, and wash yourselves off now, I don't want to see this behavior again when you come back." The teacher told us sternly.