021

November 10th, 1984

November 10th, 1984

•••

It was a Friday,
I was currently at Johnnys house, because my mom was out of town for a couple of days.

I was sitting at his desk, doing my homework. The whole time Johnny has been acting like a child, begging me to stop working.

Johnny grabbed a chair in the middle of his room, dragging it towards where I was sitting, he sat there starring at me.

"Are you done yet?" He repeated for the billionth time. Each response sounding more impatient every time he asked.

"Johnny Lawerence, stop asking me that question." I snapped at him, he groaned laying his head on my shoulder, constantly bumping his head on my shoulder like someone was tapping my shoulder with their finger.

I shoved his head off, "Y/N, please! You have a whole day you can do this bullshit, come hang out with me."

"Johnny don't you have homework?"

"Don't care." He snorted.

He wouldn't shut up, so I kissed him, grabbing him by each side of his face, "Will that shut you up for the next five minutes?" I asked irritated.

He grinned. "Uh-uh." He said shaking his head left to right.

I whined at his aggravation, I finally gave up. Standing up from the chair, his eyes lit up like a child seeing candy.

He grabbed me by the waist throwing me on the bed, he climbed in next to me. He opened his arms for me to come inside them.

I wiggled my way towards him, placing my head on his shoulder. This is better than homework I'll give him that much.

"Y/N?" He asked gently, he spoke the softest I've ever heard him spoke. I like seeing his soft side,
It's a very rare thing to see.

I hummed, looking up at him, my head still laying on his chest.

He gulped like he was afraid to say it, "Will you promise me something?" He asked. I nodded my head in confusion, this time I leaned up on my elbows to look at him, as he did the same leaning on his elbows as well.

He sighed, "promise you won't ever leave me?" He asked, my heart felt warm hearing those words, butterflies grew in every single area in my
Body.

"I promise." I smiled, I've never heard him so honest, and so vulnerable. I leaned my forehead against his, as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips, before sitting up.

"I have something to give you." He told me, I sat up with him, getting right beside him, ready to see what it was.

He pulled a black rectangle skinny body out of his brown drawer beside his bed, he handed it to me, placing it gently onto my palm.

"Open it." He whispers.

I didn't waste anytime from my anticipation, I quickly opened the box, at the same time softly opening it, in case it was something fragile.

I gasped, it was beautiful. It was a white shiny sort of diamond, shaped like a perfect heart. The necklace part was a beautiful shiny silver.

I held my hand to my mouth, I was speechless,
"Johnny-Johnny, it's perfect, perfect." I said still sounding speechless.

Before he could say anything, I gave him the biggest hug I've ever gave him. I didn't give a shit how much it costed, I cared that he bought it for me because he loved me.

He wrapped his arms around me, tightly hugging me back, my face stuffed inside his chest. "You didn't have to do that." I smiled at him.

"But I did." He smirked, helping me put the beautiful necklace on.

As soon as it came on, I felt excited. I'll never take this off. It's beautiful, and has a meaning.

"Thank you so much, Johnny. I promise I'll get you something." I told him seriousness in my eyes and tone.

He shook his head, "No you won't. I have you alright? That's enough." He smiled at me, keeping his arm around me shoulder.

An idea popped in my head, "Actually, I have something for you. It's not as beautiful, but it's something." I told him, quick walking towards my bag.

I got the prize I had for him, hiding it behind my back. I gave it too him, it was a black headband.
He smiled, "Y/N, you didn't have to get me this, come on, these things are really expensive." He told me, his eyes felt with love.

Of course it was hell of expensive for a headband, it had all these cool accessories to it, apparently it helped you cool down, smell good when you sweat or some shit, and obviously kept your hair out of your face.

"Princess, this thing cost like one hundred dollars, you didn't have too." He told me, hugging me tightly, I felt his heart beat quickly going.

"Yeah? And how much did this necklace cost?"
I giggled.

"You don't need to know that." He smirked, I nodded my head.

"It's a good luck charm, yeah? Whenever you have matches." I smiled.

"Of course it is, you got it for me." He told me, giving me a kiss.