Chapter 15

~Kristine's POV~
I woke up at 5am with a call. I didn't know the number but I picked it up anyways "Hello?" I asked groggy

"Hi. Kristine? This is your principal"
"Yes? It's something wrong?"
"No but I was just calling to ask if you would be able to give a speech at your graduation in three weeks?"

I sighed and heard a groan and felt sine stretching "good morning babe"

"Uhm yeah I guess.."

Andy:"babe who's on the phone at this time in the morning"

Kristine: "hold on Andy. I might be able to put a speech together"

Principal: "okay thank you. you may get a prize for doing this"

Kristine: "okay goodbye"

"So....." Andy asked impatiently
"My principal just called and I'm giving the graduation speech"

~one week later~

I finally have the speech finished and I'm going to ask Andy what he thinks soon

(Speech)

2,250 days.
450 weeks.
Approximately 50 months.
Almost 13 years.

we've been here a long time.
13 years including kindergarten.
We have the right to say we are grown up, most of us, even though it has been rough we've made it here. So much work and determination.

Tonight when we leave this building we are free from this place. We could go to more schooling but that all depends on you and what YOU want. I can tell you I will not go to college but that's because everything worked out and I will be on tour.

But its up to you. What you want and how you want to live your life. Don't let anyone else tell you that you have to do something you don't want.

Okay so I should probably rap this up but if you ever need help or anything you can find me and ask anything. Good night you new ADULTS!