Chapter 2- Crazed

~Kristine's POV (Point Of View)~

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about that" Andy said "Oh... okay?..." Oh my Jinxx! He wants to talk to me about girlfriends?!? I definitely am scared "Well you know it's not fun being alone all the time expecially when all of the guys..." He trailed off and it was silent for a minute "I guess what I'm trying to say is... W..wi..will you go on a uhh an uhm date with me?" He blushed "Yeah, the question is when and  where" I  responded hopefully seeming calming because I was squealing inside literally "Well maybe tonight since there's nothing to do and where is up to you" He responded happily "Okay uhm let's see we could go to a coffee shop and get to know each other or we could have a movie night" I was trying to figure out something since I normally lock myself in my house and have little to no friends "Well I think the coffee shop would be better cause we live with the guys" He just said "we, WE!!!!!!!!!" I LIVE WITH THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!! "we" I whispered and I didn't realize I said it out loud until he looked at me questioning what I had just said  "What did you just say" he questioned me "I didn't say anything" I tried to get off the subject but he didn't let it go "Yeah you did don't lie to me" He was tempting me to tell him "I'm just excited for tonight and packing all of my stuff and leaving this place makes me happy, no more fearing to come home and get beat you know?" I was on the verge of tears he came over and hugged me "It's gonna be alright I'm gonna get you out of here" he reasured me "Andy?" I asked and he looked at me almost concerned "Yes?" he replied in a sweet tone. His voice was beautiful "I.. I don't know nevermind it was dumb" I said pulling away "Let's get this stuff out of here" I said as I jumped up "You ok Kristine?" he asked holding back a laugh "Uhm yeah my phone buzzed in my back pocket and it not a normal feeling ya know?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see there was a text from my best friend Taylor "Hey buddy happy birthday"  "awee Taylor" I said out loud without realising it "Who's Tayor?" Andy questioned I explained how Taylor's awesome and she's always there when I need her most and how she saved my life sevral times. 

"We should get going" Andy said "Uhh yeah give me two minutes to write a note for my dad" I got my notebook and found a blank page then pulled a pen out of my sweatshirt pocket started writing while Andy took my stuff out to his car. 

Dad,

I'm sorry but I'm leaving it is my birthday I'm 18 now and I don't want to live being afraid of coming home and being afraid of getting hurt if you wish to contact me you know my phone number but you will only have about 2 months before I change my number so this may be my last goodbye. Thererfore farewell I wish the best for you. What I mean by that is I want you not to be an acholic you're not going to get much out of that. But I can't do anything about that it's your choice

                                                                                                                                                  Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                        Kristine Cyanide Rose

I sighed and looked up at Andy as he walked in the door I set the note on the end-table "We should bring him inside" I said getting up "How will you.." Andy asked as I picked my father up like he was a child "I'm used to carrying him you have to be when everyday your dad is so drun that he can't  open a door and walkk inside like he should and yes I could carry you too" I said setting my dad down on the couch. "Let's go" Andy said walking out the door "I don't think so" I said as I picked himm up and carried him out to his car and stood him on his feet "That wasn't a noraml experince I should be carring you not the other way around" 

~Time lapse 30 minutes~

We got back home I unpacked my things into their guest room pff not anymore. Anyways I walked into the living room to see Ash and Andy sitting on couches opposite from each other watching Batman cartoons I sat on the floor and watched with them "You can sit on the couch you know that right?" Andy asked  "Uhm yeah I just like sitting on the floor I always have"  I explained "Hey when do you want to go" Andy asked me "Go where?" Ashley asked "I.. uhh nowhere" Andy answered "Well if you want it's 1:00 right now maybe if you wanted like 2:00 or 2:30 or whenever it's up to you" it didn't matter to me "How about 2:00" Andy responded "Sure uhh in about 10 mintues can I steal the bathroom and get ready?"  I questioned "Yeah sure just tell the guys so they don't interrupt you" Andy told me and I ran up the stairs thankfully they were all in Jake's room eating pizza I stepped in "hey guys I'm gonna steal the bathroom in 10 minutes to get ready so if you.. yeah hurry" they all stood up and formed a line at the bathroom "nice you don't fight either" I commented "Well when you live with 4 other guys you're used to it" Jinxx responded

Within 5 minutes they all had went to the bathroom but I started to get my clothes and I didn't know what to wear so I texted Taylor ( T=Taylor & K=Kristine )

K= Hey thanks for the happy birthday bud but I have a question so 1st date at a coffee shop should I dress casual (skinny jeans and a band-tee/sweater) cute (skirt with leggings and a band-tee/sweatshirt) or fancy (a dress)

T= Skinny jeans and a band crewneck thingy

K= Thanks love you

T= Oh shush and go get ready tbh I have a date at a coffee shop too

K= ahh we could like have a double date but like that would be awkward since this is my first date

T= same see ya l8r

K= alrighty byee

I grabbed my blue acid wash skinny jeans and bvb crewneck, got my makeup and ran off to the bathroom. I got a shower and dried my hair I'm glad these men have long hair so they have hairdriers and flat irons. Once I was ready I walked downstairs Andy gasped "Yes?" I asked "You look great" he said astonished "Yeah right" I walked into my room looked at my shoes "hey Ash" I called to him still sitting in the living room "Yeah?" he yelled up "come here really quick" he ran up the stairs "yeah?" he asked confused  "which shoes should I wear" the light pink&blue Hello Kitty Creepers" he said "I should've known you would choose them"

~Time lapse to coffee shop~

We ordered our coffee and I paid before he could reach his wallet "well" he said we sat at a table and talked and learned a lot more about each other and then it was about 2:30 we were getting ready to go when I saw Taylor walk through the door "Buddy!" I accidentally shouted I ran over to her and hugged her "hey" she said "you look nice" "you too" we giggled for a second I saw someone behind her "is this your date??" I asked "yes it is" she answerd "listen here if you hurt her you are in for a world of pain" he looked a bit afraid I turned around to Taylor "if he hurts you you better tell me" I said "you know I will I tell you everything" she said "true" Andy walked behind me "who are we hurting??" Andy asked "no-one yet and we hopefully won't have to alright let's get out of here Bye Taylor" I hugged her and we left.