Chapter 11

Here I was, sitting at my desk staring at my black computer screen. Yuri texting me pictures of our vacation and Leo texting me, complaining about school and about how me we should plan another vacation soon. The photos of the snow in France, us dancing at the night club, a drunk photo of me asleep in an alleyway with Leo who was trying to hold me up, and selfies of all three of us.

Jo walked into my office, "Sad to be back?" He sat on my couch, "Heard you and that girl are official now"

I looked up, "Was my brother here?"

"Yeah Leo texted him about it and also sent this picture to him, which was also sent to me, and now the entire office has it" He held up a picture of drunk me sitting on a curb in France holding up a beer with my arm wrapped around Leo as I was licking her cheek. I grabbed Jo's phone staring at the picture, Jo laughed and grabbed his phone back, "Funny huh?"

"Delete that and make everyone who has it delete that damn picture" I went back to my work, waving my hand at Jo for him to get out of my office.

The leaves on the trees are falling on the sidewalk as I walk into my apartment building. A cold night and of course, I forgot my coat at home- only wearing my long sleeve turtle neck. I walk into my house to immediately hearing Yuri yelling at someone on the phone, I stood there staring at her until she threw her phone across the living room.

"My fucking bassist is moving" I could tell she was upset, so I went about it in the best way possible.

"Well she has been playing in the same band for almost ten years, I mean moving sounds nice, to get out of the city and live somewhere else. I wouldn't blame her"

She stared at me with wide scary eyes as she walked up to me, putting her head over my shoulder, "You're right my little rice cake" She wrapped her arms around me, "I wanna sleep with you tonight."

I pulled away, "I'm going to bed" I started walking away, "You can sleep with me if you want, just don't touch me."

I put on my oversized t-shirt and got into bed, a few minutes later, I felt Yuri snuggle up next to me, "Cuddle time" She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling her body up against mine.

Before I went to bed, I grabbed my phone that laid on the coffee table to the side of my bed and texted Leo.

Have a good night.

Maybe I shouldn't have texted her that, because about an hour later, she came into my room and turned the lights on.

"Ren?"

I woke up, falling off of my bed. I stood back up to see Leo staring at me, Yuri sat up from the bed, half awake and looked over at Leo who was standing at the door. "Oh hey Rice cake's puppy"

"Leo?" I walked up to Leo, who looked traumatized for some reason. "Did you come over because of my text?"

Leo did not say anything, she just walked out of my room. I turned to Yuri, signaling her to get out of my room. Then walked out to see Leo who was sitting on the couch looking down at the floor, "I knew something was going on between you and Yuri" Tears were rolling down her face, "What the hell Ren."

I got down on my knees in front of Leo who was sitting on the couch, "I promise it wasn't like that"

"Then why was she in your bed? What did you two do? I knew something was going on between you guys" Leo started crying even more.

I dug my own grave, so I guess I just had to come clean at that point. I sat on the floor in front of the couch, "That's just Yuri, she's been like that forever. We didn't have sex"

She looked up at me, "Have you had sex with her?"

"Yeah" My eyes widen when I said this, I can't believe I admitted that. As she sat up, I stood up right with her and grabbed her hand, "Leo"

"Is that all you have to say?" Her eyes were red and puffy from how much she was crying.

"We have lived together for over ten years and been single ever since. I don't know what else you want me to say, we've had sex"

"Were you going to have sex with her while we were together?"

"If you don't want me to have sex with her, I won't"

"You're with me! You can't date someone and still have sex with other girls" Leo sounded angry.

"I won't" And that is why I do not date people, what a pain. Of course I did not say this to her. 

Leo walked up to me and hugged me, "You promise?"

I hugged her back, "Yes"

She looked at me, "Promise that will never happen again, Yuri in your bed or anything"

"I promise"

I kissed her while she held me tight in her hands. I glanced over at the hallway, seeing Yuri staring at me as she leaned on the hallway wall watching us- then turned around and closed the door to her room.

Leo picked up me, "Put me down"

I tried struggling to get down, but every time I did she held onto me even tighter. Throwing me onto my bed she stared down at me, "You wore this in front of her?" She sat on top of me and took off her shirt, "I think I'm going to have to punish you"

She started biting my neck, grabbing my breast tightly. Her lips lowering down my body, her tongue was hot as it made its way down my chest. She lifted up my thighs then looked back up at me and walked away. I sat up a little watching her walk over to my drawer, grabbing the strap on and handcuffs.

"You really into handcuffs aren't you?" I laughed as she started handcuffing me.

She leaned into my ear, "I know you like it too."

Her hot breathe and wet tongue.

Her mouth biting my inner thighs.

She grabbed my waist as she thrusted inside of me, back and forth.

I was not the biggest fan of this, but at times it felt good- and Leo liked doing it. Maybe it helped her feel more manly and more in control, which was fine by me as long as she enjoyed it. In some ways, she was just like Yuri. 

But all things aside, this is why I never liked the idea of being in a relationship, having to deal with the other person's rules. I liked having my freedom, being able to have sex with more than one person was how my sex life has been for the past fifteen years since.

Really, I think I might miss having sex with Yuri.