Chapter 6

"So you decided to be her sugar mommy?" Yuri walked into my room as I was laying in bed, "That makes me a little sad" She said as she crawled in bed with me.

I turned my body towards her as she got under my covers to lay with me, "So what happened to Ari?"

"We're taking a break" Yuri grabbed me by my naked waist and pulled me closer to her, "She'll be gone for a couple of months so we decided to see other people in the mean time" she leaned her face against mine, "kiss me."

"It's not like you weren't seeing other people to begin with" I muttered as I moved my face closer to hers, "You want to do this?" I knew why she wanted to have sex with me. We have lived with each other for nine years, it became a routine to have sex with each other when we both wanted to. And Yuri and I both knew the real reason why she started dating Ari- to try and get over me. But I am just as screwed up as her, if not- maybe even more screwed up. Yuri always ended up crawling back to me with her lustful desire to sleep with me. And of course, being the way I am, I would always give in. 

Yuri started kissing me, "I just want to feel something right now" I could feel her cold hands lowering down my body, as her fingers rubbed against me, slowly going inside me. Her hands grabbing my chest as she sucked on my neck. The hotness of her tongue on my bare skin. I was even more turned on knowing this isn't something we should be doing- I felt like a teenager having these thoughts. I knew Yuri wanted me to love her just as she loved me. As I watched her take off her shirt, as I spread her legs apart and started kissing her inner thighs, making my way towards the middle- I thought about how she was hopelessly in love with me and I wonder if I could ever recuperate those feelings.

 Yuri slowly made her way back on top of me, "You're so cute when you're all turned on my little rice cake" Her stomach flat on the bed as she was in-between my legs, looking up at me, "We could do this more often if you let me" I watched her as she seductively licked her fingers with her tongue,"I know how to please you" Her fingers rubbed up against me as she lowered her face between my legs, ""I want you to tell me who's better at it" I could feel her tongue moving inside me. She grabbed both of my thighs spreading them further apart, "Tell me it's me"

She talks too much, "It- It's you" I said as a thrilling sensation took over my body.

I took a bubble bath shortly after, my bathtub with a view of the city. A fake beautiful sight, from a far New York looks like such an amazing city but when walking through the streets, you see the true sight of New York. Truly, a dirty place.

I could easily drown myself as I peacefully stare at the tall buildings in front of me. It probably would not be the worst way I could go, but I would rather not be found lying naked in a tub. Especially with the thought of Yuri finding me, it feels like a very unsatisfying death.

"Mind if I join?" Yuri walked into my bathroom. I turned towards her, she was leaning on the wall staring at me.

"What do you want?"

"You never answered my question" Yuri walked up to the tub, "Are you her sugar mommy now" She grabbed a handful of the bubbles and placed them on top of my head, "My little rice cake"

"Stop messing around" I leaned away from her, "I'm not her sugar mommy."

Yuri stood back up, "Then what does she think you two are?" She started walking towards the bathroom door, "You couldn't possibly have feelings for her, so what's your plan?" She turned back waiting for my response.

"Are you worried that you won't be able to sleep with me anymore?" I sassed back at her.

"No, I'm just looking forward to a threesome, like the old days."She laughed, "I'm just joking little rice cake, enjoy your new toy." She waved her hand at me as she walked out of the bathroom.